India in LONDON OLYMPICS 2012

Comments

• india finished 12th for the 1st time in
    olympics as they lose 3-2 against S.africa.in sallo ko chullu bhar pani m
    dub jana chaiyee.#absolute disgrace
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Dude, it's exactly comments like this that piss off our smaller neighbors. Why the hell is it good that the other SAFF countries don't have any medals in these olympics? <br><br>I personally would be happy if they did, because that would mean our athletes could improve by traveling nearby instead of having to fly further away for competitions. Works out cheaper and also allows more of our athletes to get some competitive experience.<br><br>One thing that i've always advocated is to allow other SAFF competitors into our national games in sports in order to improve our standards. The better the competition the better we get, and it will serve to earn some goodwill. We certainly need that. <br>

<br><br>Dude the only reason i am saying that is because india is always mentioned and compared with the SAFF countries<br>atleast in the olympics we are far far away from any of that,This proves that we are not in the garbage dump we used to be  <br><br>i am not against any of the saff country,just enough with the same neighbour grouping<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">what a disappointing olympic we are having so far with only 2 realistic medal hope left in wrestlers</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I expected a minimum of 6 medals, but thanks to poor form of archers, bit odd performance from boxers and shooters and that target still seems to be a miss</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and what a shocking way to finish the london 2012 with our unoffical national sport's team finishing as high as 12th of 12 team competition ..... </font>~X(</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    very sad to see the hockey performance <br>i guess we should start over<br>
  • Sushil kumar has defeated the
    2008 gold medallist!!!
    Sushil kumar has defeated the
    2008 gold medallist!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>He is through to semi finals now!!!</div><div><br></div><div>The bout is at 2:50 IST ...a win here will assure a gold medal bout and assured medal</div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    now he is in semi-final....is he secured bronze medal????
    preetam wrote: »
    now he is in semi-final....is he secured bronze medal????

<br><div><br></div><div>He is in final so assured of a more glittering medal ...</div><div><br></div><div>P.S :- a semifinal loss will ensure a place in bronze medal bout not bronze medal</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Now a gold will end the indian olympic 2012 show at high!! This has been the best olympic so far in history for India.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    if gold india rank will be 40 if silver probably 46....