I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    Mohun Bagan have signed Kalighat MS stopper Rana Gharami and Police AC goalie, Debjit Majumdar as a probable replacement for the outgoing Arindam.

<br><br><br>what a joke????<br><br>C grade GK in place of Arindam?<br><br>how much will he get(Rs.5000 pm???)<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Thats OK I guess. Arindam warmed up the bench this year, with a fat pay cheque. His only achievement is that he owned a BMW after he signed for Bagan last year!  Bagan is an extremely liberal club in terms of helping its players' realise their materialistic dreams....!</div> :D
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    some on mr camerun now linked with mahun bagan..wtf..anybody hv any idea abt that man?
  • baban2baban2 0 Points
    What a sham MB official r singning players from 1st division kolkata league.........is they r aware that they r making a team for I-league, Federation Cup it seems that they r making a team for Calcutta Superdivision which will play for third or fourth place.......after signing this stuffs how the General Sceratery of MB pleed to the supporters for contribution....the team they r making will maximum cost them 4-5crores as Odafa will get 1.60, Karim 55, Iccha 57, Katsumi 45, and some players like Sandip Nandy, Shiltom Paul and rest can be easily done with 2 crores. Sign the fourth foreigner frm Bangladesh National team that will cost hardly 10-15lakhs....go MB official go build a dream disaster team.....Is they fooling the supporters or playing with our centiments........
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    very bad season for mahun bagan...
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    MMB are looking to sign Ranty Martins as there are chances that Prayag United may not even form a team this time according to a Bengali daily. But Odafa has some ego issues with him and he has told the management that he doesnt want to play beside Martins
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    A Ranti-Odafa partnership would just but 11 vs 2 in every match in India.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Beevan D’Mello signs for Sporting Clube de Goa.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    ONGC Goalkeeper Rehenesh TP likely to reunite with coach Santhosh Kahsyap in Rangdajied United.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    A Ranti-Odafa partnership would just but 11 vs 2 in every match in India.

<br><br>I dont think so, I feel Ranty is better than Odafa but having so much ego between themselves it would dumb to have them both in same lineup.<br>
This discussion has been closed.