FEDERATION CUP 2011

1202122232426»

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    This Subrata Bhattacharya is such an irritating guy. Thinks very highly of himself and that all other coaches including Alex Ferguson are nothing in front of him. Frustrated person!
  • Tomorrow, eastbengalfc ll leave for vietnam. We will participate in Btv cup there. Hope we ll make india proud there. And obviously it ll be a good preparation for the upcoming i-league as well.
    go go red n gold brigade
    so now i have to support my club from India. Its so strange these few days i was totally against EB. now i have to wish them well.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    @Jose -- that's the spirit. I will also support them though my club is MB, and hope for some telecast as well.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Tomorrow, eastbengalfc ll leave for vietnam. We will participate in Btv cup there. Hope we ll make india proud there. And obviously it ll be a good preparation for the upcoming i-league as well.
    go go red n gold brigade
    so now i have to support my club from India. Its so strange these few days i was totally against EB. now i have to wish them well.
    @Jose -- that's the spirit. I will also support them though my club is MB, and hope for some telecast as well.
    i am a mb supporter but i will support eb for this tournament. hope eb does india proud