AFC Always Has India Playing in Middle East to Qualify

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    we can always play friendlies! no one has stopped us from doing so
  • Your missing the point. We are to good for SAFF. If we join the ASEAN then we could play stronger team regularly.

Also if India leaves SAFF then the nations still in SAFF will try harder as there chances of winning SAFF Cup are better.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <br>
    Your missing the point. We are to good for SAFF. If we join the ASEAN then we could play stronger team regularly.

Also if India leaves SAFF then the nations still in SAFF will try harder as there chances of winning SAFF Cup are better.

<br><div><br></div><div>I havent commented anything regarding that :)</div>
  • Then what is the point of your post. We are talking about a proposal on here that India should join ASEAN.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Many are saying that we cant play ASEAN countries, so thats what I am saying. Basically giving a suggestion for doing the same with existing system. Changing system is a huge thing takes time, during that time we can do so. Period!
  • rudra wrote: »
    Many are saying that we cant play ASEAN countries, so thats what I am saying. Basically giving a suggestion for doing the same with existing system. Changing system is a huge thing takes time, during that time we can do so. Period!

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont get what your saying still. You think we cant play ASEAN as well?</div><div><br></div><div>I know if it happens it will take time. The Australian Football Federation waited 5 months before there switch. Also the ASEAN is already starting there tournaments so... theoretically... if we were to join ASEAN we would not play till 2013. We would also have to still play in the Western Zone of AFC for the 2013 AFC Cup do to realignment.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    havent said anything like that.... anyways back to Euro now...dont have much opinion about this topic.
  • rudra wrote: »
    havent said anything like that.... anyways back to Euro now...dont have much opinion about this topic.

<br><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Then what were you saying?</span></div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited June 2012
    @arsenalkid.....india leaving SAFF, that thing is NEVER EVER going to happen (period)..... SAFF was formed by india as its founding member, u dont expect the founding member to leave and join some other organization.<br>
  • @arsenalkid.....india leaving SAFF, that thing is NEVER EVER going to happen (period)..... SAFF was formed by india as its founding member, u dont expect the founding member to leave and join some other organization.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Australia was a founding member of the OFC and then all of a sudden left. Many AFC countries were in that mix to (rumored) and Mexico is thinking about leaving CONCACAF and going to South America (as is the USA).</div><div><br></div><div>If we need to leave SAFF to get better games on a regular basis than so be it.</div>