2012-13 Calcutta Premier League

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Watched the Prayag - Peerless. Prayag won 3-1. Hernandez, although unfit and slow is fantastic with his passing and throughballs.... He scored a goal with a bullet shot and another which hit the crossbar.

Ranty and Md. Rafique scored others. They still dont look totally convincing but seems to be gelling gradually
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Morgan hase a hard job in picking a starting line up. These year eastbengal hase realy few players who dosn't command a starting berth.

what more than this sort of headache....every manager in world like have this head ache of selecting one when another player is right close to him for that positioin
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

shankar
    > Joyptan said:

> Morgan hase a hard job in picking a starting line up. These year eastbengal hase realy few players who dosn't command a starting berth.

what more than this sort of headache....every manager in world like have this head ache of selecting one when another player is right close to him for that positioin

@shankar Not realy, most cocher have 13 to 15 players who whould fight for first team birth not 20. I can give u 20 eb players list whom any i-league cotch will want in there first 11.

shankar
    > Joyptan said:

@shankar Not realy, most cocher have 13 to 15 players who whould fight for first team birth not 20. I can give u 20 eb players list whom any i-league cotch will want in there first 11.

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

It seems Robin Singh hasn't played any EB match yet, injured or confirmed first team start in Fed Cup and ileague?

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

He has injury in his shoulder. He would not be available in the group matches definitely.. May just recover by the quarterfinal stage.

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points

Come on Baljit!!..get in your best form and make your way into the Indian national team for the FIFA friendlies..I still rate you higher than Robin...Also FED cup is a good chance for Lester Fernandes for mid and Adil Khan for right back position in Indian team..they all know Wim wud be watchng..

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> somesh said:
    > He has injury in his shoulder. He would not be available in the group matches definitely.. May just recover by the quarterfinal stage.

Group stage is quarterfinal stage i think you meant s/f still it will be good to see how he plays differently after making it to indian squad.

NEXT MATCH :-

03.10.2012 : UNITED SC VS ARYAN CLUB (YBK - 2.30 PM)