Salgaocar News

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    edited February 2014
    The Salgaocar jersey is original and of very good quality. But should hv been priced between 300-400.
    Who makes the Salgaocar kit? Like who is the manufacture?
    NIVIA as per deal salgaocar pays for all the equipment so no logo as they are not sponsoring.

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The Salgaocar jersey is original and of very good quality. But should hv been priced between 300-400.
    Who makes the Salgaocar kit? Like who is the manufacture?
    local sports goods manufacturer

Actually, do you know the name of the company because I would love to add it on wikipedia. Thanks.
  • That is actually what confuses me. Again though, I swear they must have some sort of deal with Nike because I have seen the logo on some of their Bengaluru branded stuff and I shall continue to look but it does confuse me as to why they dont have the logo on their kits.
    BFC and Nike signed MOU long back ago and they can use Nike sign on Practice jersey
    But why can't they use logo on main kit
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    But why can't they use logo on main kit

This is because it is just a MOU in which nike is gonna help establish the club with some of the basic equipments required for a football club...they are not sponsoring the club as of now...maybe from next season
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    That is actually what confuses me. Again though, I swear they must have some sort of deal with Nike because I have seen the logo on some of their Bengaluru branded stuff and I shall continue to look but it does confuse me as to why they dont have the logo on their kits.
    BFC and Nike signed MOU long back ago and they can use Nike sign on Practice jersey
    BFC don’t have any deal with Nike the deal didn't go thru !
    BFC wear Nike for practice kits..they bought his from Nike ...Nike only offered a 30 or 40% discount.

Their match kit is made by T10 sports as are the replicas and they are priced at INR 650

Last i heard they were in negotiations with Kit manufacturers for next season for sponsorship, Nike was rejected...they will probably opt for Puma. Source from Puma said the deal is almost complete.
  • There you go, I am sure the Puma deal would make one person here happy. @ArsenalFan700
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    There you go, I am sure the Puma deal would make one person here happy. @ArsenalFan700
    Haha, ya. I would love it if I-League had an MLS type deal with Puma in which every team used Puma.
  • You got any photos of the Puma kits at MLS? My followup question, if they do sign a deal with them,  are they going to provide the same kit or something similar?