• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited September 2012

Soccerlover
    > Arsenalkid700 said:

> > Ashlesh said:
    > > good to see AIR INIDA winning :P rohan you must be proud of them :P :P 
    >
    >

Oh ya, Air India is my favorite team man, they are the best in the world.

Wow..great! so many Air India supporters suddenly!

:-)

count me in too. :p

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited September 2012

Subrata Dutta at least took time out to comment on Facebook
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

It is true that Aiff can't do any thing regarding broadcasting, but they could have made federation cup a more marketable by organizing the tournament in good football pitch where free flowing play is possible with flood lights so that people will come to see the match. Sot hat tensports may even ready to take production activities of the broadcast also. Who will be ready to broadcast football matches in mudddy pitch from which they wont gain anything.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> alecs said:
    > It is true that Aiff can't do any thing regarding broadcasting, but they could have made federation cup a more marketable by organizing the tournament in good football pitch where free flowing play is possible with flood lights so that people will come to see the match. Sot hat tensports may even ready to take production activities of the broadcast also. Who will be ready to broadcast football matches in mudddy pitch from which they wont gain anything.

Exactly what I have highlighted in my article. Its true that AIFF have sold all the rights and it becomes convenient for them as they can blame IMG-R for everything and wash their hands off. But what AIFF has done to develop the product that is Fed Cup? What is their in it to be marketed?
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > What are you talking about, the players are used to TJM and TJM almost has all the say in his players. Another coach would be in the same situation as Kashyap. Give the grown man some time and he will deliver.

Hope u have atleast some footballing sense! In professional football, u dont give "some time" to the coach to settle down...He has had 2 full months to set the right team combination. Make no mistake - this MB team is much more balanced than what it was in the past two editions.Talking abt TJM - is players like Kevin Lobo/Lalrindika used to his way of coaching! ? Dint know that...!!!! And look at the combination with which Santosh is playing! Simply hilarious. And if he has the balls, he certainly has to have his say regarding anything on team selection/combination. Look at Karim - he was not given a free hand when he was with MB and so he moved on( dont say Karim was axed!)This is not a a training institute that coaches would come and learn the tricks of coaching within a specified timeframe..! 

The problem with MB is different. No good coaches want to come to MB - b'coz of the whimsical way thi club is run. Hence u have all these low profile coaches like Stanley Rozario, Santosh Kashyap, Bernard who comes to coach!
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Santosh's main problem is that he's got imence pressure to sucsed with lots of monye bieng spent to make the mb team. Btw this also the problem of sanjoy sen.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Santosh's main problem is that he's got imence pressure to sucsed with lots of monye bieng spent to make the mb team. Btw this also the problem of sanjoy sen. 

I would differ a bit. Sanjoy Sen has almost the same team (barring all the big signing players), and he has been at the helm for sometime now in Prayag and he maintains a low profile.Santosh, doesn't have the experience of coaching of any Kolkata Clubs( forget abt big clubs) hence he should be far more hard working/committed instead of exhibiting a casual approach.If u watch any of his interviews, u can make out that he is faking....trying to be overconfident. He bloody doesn't know which footballer to use where and talks crap all the time. Simply put it - he has not worked. Look at Salgoacar - they have a new look team and see the kind of work a high profile coach like Karim have put in. Same with TJM - although he has a set team, he keeps on thinking abt combination/ is extremely fussy about players' fitness.. And look at the fitness level of MB players - its awful! He has had more time in preseason training than possibly any coach has had.
  • Yes but again your missing the point. Forget interviews, I have seen many, they are nothing. Santosh is in a very hard situation that any coach would freak out in. Not even Arthur Papas would change such a thing or TJM. Yes he had 2 months but now you are playing stronger competition (and dont give me this stuff about how the Calcutta League clubs are just as strong because that is a load of ****).

Lets look at the results...

0-0 to Churchill Brothers... respectable. What were you expecting, a thrashing. Both teams are on equal terms. Then of course the 2-0 loss to Air India is bad but every team has these days. Bagan are not unique. They are like every other team on this planet. You give the man 2 months and you already give him the stick, such fans. Almost as bad as many MLS fans I know who say they are fans but also criticizes at the right moment.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    >
    Yes but again your missing the point. Forget interviews, I have seen many, they are nothing. Santosh is in a very hard situation that any coach would freak out in. Not even Arthur Papas would change such a thing or TJM. Yes he had 2 months but now you are playing stronger competition (and dont give me this stuff about how the Calcutta League clubs are just as strong because that is a load of ****).

Lets look at the results...

0-0 to Churchill Brothers... respectable. What were you expecting, a thrashing. Both teams are on equal terms. Then of course the 2-0 loss to Air India is bad but every team has these days. Bagan are not unique. They are like every other team on this planet. You give the man 2 months and you already give him the stick, such fans. Almost as bad as many MLS fans I know who say they are fans but also criticizes at the right moment.

Lets talk about Indian football Mr. First pass the board exam of the school and the dream about being a graduate (MLS here! ) 

=))

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

PAILAN ARROWS VS SHILLONG LAJONGteam line upPAI : Ravi Kumar, Vishal, Deepak, Pronoy, Chinkhei, Milan, Ganesh, Tirthankar, Holicharan, Probir.SLFC : Kiran, G. Krishnan, Jibon, W.Pasah, Zuala, Lalwama, Boithang, Samson, Sukore, E. Lyndoh, Sushil, Friday.