2012 Federation Cup

Comments

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited September 2012

shankar
    Mumbai fc  and United sikkim struggled in the federation cup while everyones favourite clubs in air india and ONGC nowhere looked to be strugggling....

who is happy to hear this thing???? :-/

don't know about MFC bt USFC were nevr xpected to well.i said that b4 the start of fed cup in IFL.

• > shankar said:
    > Mumbai fc  and United sikkim struggled in the federation cup while everyones favourite clubs in air india and ONGC nowhere looked to be strugggling....

who is happy to hear this thing???? :-/

:))

• Dont worry. United Sikkim dealt with Prayag United, Pune FC and Salgaocar. They conceded 1 against Pune, 2 against Prayag and 3 against Salgaocar. Overall they conceded 6 goals while scoring 0. So honestly there early problem is attack.

Mumbai did very well 1-2 loss against Shillong Lajong. 2-2 against Pailan Arrows. 0-4 to Dempo. That is respectable. 3 goals scored. 8 conceded.

United Sikkim and Mumbai will struggle but I do feel that they will survive in the end.
  • what predictions on the finalists?... EB vs Goan club  or Goan club vs Goan club???

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Dont worry. United Sikkim dealt with Prayag United, Pune FC and Salgaocar. They conceded 1 against Pune, 2 against Prayag and 3 against Salgaocar. Overall they conceded 6 goals while scoring 0. So honestly there early problem is attack.

Mumbai did very well 1-2 loss against Shillong Lajong. 2-2 against Pailan Arrows. 0-4 to Dempo. That is respectable. 3 goals scored. 8 conceded.

United Sikkim and Mumbai will struggle but I do feel that they will survive in the end.

about my 2nd part of concern???the survival chance of PSU clubs
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> silicon3 said:
    > what predictions on the finalists?... EB vs Goan club  or Goan club vs Goan club???

I want east bengal to be there in asian competition coz of fact that goan clubs wont be having a good stadium in locality so lesser fans and eb could well have better fan support
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

it will be goan vs goan mostly dempo vs CB

• > shankar said: 

about my 2nd part of concern???the survival chance of PSU clubs

(In a dark, whisper voice) None will survive.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited September 2012

To be honest I rather have Dempo vs. Churchill so Churchill can go to Asia. Churchill has done well in the past and Salgaocar messed up last season.

And of course we all know what East Bengal did.
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points

Churchill Bros in final is a sure bet...churchill vs salgoacar likely