Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Very impressed by Abdul Rabeeh and Bryce Miranda..Stimac now has good back up options on RB, RW and LW..Since Rabeeh is a winger he plays really attacking as a RB. he's also technically very good..with experience he can become solid!
    Bryce was always able to move the ball away from his marker and find space to deliver crosses..that was very impressive
    Abhishek
    Rahul KP has played his heart out this time for the team and impressed coach Stimac..his work rate makes him terrific and he should be fighting for Sahal's spot or even giving competition to Changte now
    giridharanindian_goonerAbhishek
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    We need to score goals and currently we are not so good at it

Myanmar will be much tougher than Bangladesh 
    Deb_BanAbhishek
    We need to beat Myanmar and meet Saudi/Iran in round of 16
    If we end up as best 3rd place team out of groups A and B then we meet Japan in rd of 16
    giridharansouravindiaindian_goonerAbhishek
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I have been really impressed with Bryce Miranda. Want to know amore about him. Was he part of previous u16/u19 NT? And is he a LB or a winger? Bcoz as a LB he can give good back up to Akash Mishra.
    Also Rahim Ali needs to retire from playing football! He is a dead lump of wood, neither contributing to attack nor coming back to defend and nor can he hold the ball in midfield. How he got into NT is a mystery to me. 
    ashindiaAbhishek
  • samsam 16533 Points
    He is from Mumbai FC set up I think. Then income tax, Churchill 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30219 Points
    https://www.the-aiff.com/players/profile/41476?type=club

Club Details
    ClubKerala Blasters Football Club
    BasisPermanent
    Contract Period4 Years
    StatusProfessional
    Previous ClubsChurchill Brothers FC Goa, lncome Tax Sports Recreation Club, FC Goa, MUM - Union Bank of India Sports Club, Mumbai Football Club

Miranda started his professional career with Mumbai FC with whom he represented all age group teams up to U18.

He then went on to a short stint with Union Bank FC before joining FC Goa’s developmental team in 2018. A year later, he joined Income Tax FC where he had a breakout season, scoring three goals and providing 10 assists in the 2019 Elite division.

His energetic, lung-busting and mesmerizing performances in the Elite Division garnered a lot of attention.

Amidst great interest from various ISL and I-league clubs, in 2020, Bryce was eventually signed by the Goan I-League team, Churchill Brothers FC.

He made 33 appearances for the club and was seen as an integral part of the Goan side that was closely fighting for the I-League championship over the last 2 seasons. He also had 2 goals and 4 assists during this time.

Bryce’s impressive performances in the I-League were rewarded with a U23 National Team Call-up for the Asian Cup Qualifiers in UAE.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/indian-football/kerala-blasters-signs-bryce-miranda-from-chruchill-brothers-till-2026-indian-super-league-isl/article38503224.ece

indian_goonerChelseafanAbhishek
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    I have been really impressed with Bryce Miranda. Want to know amore about him. Was he part of previous u16/u19 NT? And is he a LB or a winger? Bcoz as a LB he can give good back up to Akash Mishra.
    Also Rahim Ali needs to retire from playing football! He is a dead lump of wood, neither contributing to attack nor coming back to defend and nor can he hold the ball in midfield. How he got into NT is a mystery to me. 
    He has played for India Jr NT teams as well. He always was decent remember watching him in those matches 
    ChelseafanAbhishek
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Miranda seems like a copy of Akash Mishra with less technical skills. If he improves on his first touch, close control of ball, interception, tackling etc then India will have another good option at LB. I hope Stomach considers for Asian Cup probables for national camp 8n December. Him and Rohit Danu. I really really want Danu to be involved 8n NT business. He is far far better than the likes of Rahim Ali or Manvir Singh. Also Amarjit Kiyam. He is a Boss in midfield. 
    sudheermylankalgaffertapeAbhishek
    Danu has been the most disappointing player in this team. He is unsure about his playing position now
    goalkeeparashindiagopiajeesh