• Prediction:

Churchill Brothers 3-1 Mumbai FC.
    East Bengal 1-2 Pune FC
    United Sikkim 1-3 Dempo
    Salgaocar 1-1 Pailan Arrows
    Shillong Lajong 2-1 Sporting Goa
    Air India 1-3 Mohun Bagan
  • > shankar said:
    > Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

we are not SCG to lose so big margin without scoring a goal at least

You guys are playing Churchill Brothers... you guys are going 0-0-3.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

>
    >

In last meeting between the clubs mumbai fc defeated them if i am not wrong...
    so it is fair from my side to expect at least a loss of 1 or 2 goals if not any point
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Prediction:

East Bengal 1-2 Pune FC
    United Sikkim 1-3 Dempo

@Arsenalkid : I thought u have a better understanding of soccer...but seems am stumped! U predict a 3-1 verdict in favour of MohunBagan against AI !     AI is a better team than MB ( I know u wud bang ur head on the wall on hearing this! )  

=)

• > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > shankar said:
    > > > Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

> >
    > >

>
    >

In last meeting between the clubs mumbai fc defeated them if i am not wrong...
    so it is fair from my side to expect at least a loss of 1 or 2 goals if not any point

Ya but this is Churchill at home and they are in amazing form right now with two good Lebanese internationals. Mumbai is still gelling which is why I see 3-1. 
  • > Soccerlover said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Prediction:

East Bengal 1-2 Pune FC
    United Sikkim 1-3 Dempo

@Arsenalkid : I thought u have a better understanding of soccer...but seems am stumped! U predict a 3-1 verdict in favour of MohunBagan against AI !     AI is a better team than MB ( I know u wud bang ur head on the wall on hearing this! )  

>
    >
    =)

So, what do you think the result will be? This is Air India playing at the Balewadi Sports Complex. Mohun Bagan will be playing a very weak side who only lost 5-1 a week ago to Prayag United. Mohun Bagan only lost 2-1. Player to Player Mohun Bagan are way better.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Prediction:

East Bengal 1-2 Pune FC
    United Sikkim 1-3 Dempo

> >
    > >
    =)
    >
    >

So, what do you think the result will be? This is Air India playing at the Balewadi Sports Complex. Mohun Bagan will be playing a very weak side who only lost 5-1 a week ago to Prayag United. Mohun Bagan only lost 2-1. Player to Player Mohun Bagan are way better.

so that makes the scoreline 5-2 in favour of MB but as it is home game of AI it will be 5-2 for MB :P

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Prediction:

East Bengal 1-2 Pune FC
    United Sikkim 1-3 Dempo

> >
    > >
    =)
    >
    >

Am impressed man! U seem to be a die hard supporter of MB - if not supporter, extremely optimistic of MB turning the tide...! If u see, MB's past record there, they haven't done well.... it could be a 1-1 draw.

• I am not optimistic of Mohun Bagan making a change but I am saying that for this match they will win but when they play the likes of Dempo, Churchill, Salgaocar, East Bengal, Prayag and even Pune and Shillong they will lose and the fans will be sitting there wondering what is wrong "Down with the coach!" when the problem is the stupid officials ruining what was once the most famous club in India. A club that created many great records in India, Asia and the WORLD! A club that was part of India's movement towards independence and a club that should have lead Indian football to a new era. None of that is going to be seen until those officials leave or grow up and see that they are running a football club, not some fucking school team where the coach is forced to select from what is given to him.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > Common all prediction gurus.... show some kind of respect for mumbai fc...we lost both the matches 3-2 only and you guys are expecting a 4-0 5-0 scoreline???

>
    >

sporting will beat mumbai mark my word on that 

Agreed.