I League 2012-13 Round 4

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

FT:: Shillong Lajong FC 3 vs 2 Prayag United

PU -Ranti 5' , 28'(penalty)

SL - Friday 23' , 45'

Boithang Haokip 70'

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Big shocker. Prayag go down 2-3 against Lajong.

• Big boost to Shillong Lajong. Well done!!!!

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited November 2012

> Soccerlover said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > SL vs PU..do we have a upset on d cards or have i spoken to soon?

>
    > Prayag lost?

@soccerlover...PU has lost 2-3.... SL has finally managed to overcome their jinx of just losing their matches
    ..unlike last year where they were cannon fodder even at home, this year they are  a far tougher to beat , fitter and much more organised..good that they are SL coming up well..

also after maturing in the I-league for 3-4 years they are begining to get the hang of it, on what to do right... Bulpin seems to have done a lot of things right this time...weel done SL..

i fear for the PU coach now..the PU management would have though PU would just roll over other lesser known teams at least...but its not turining out so easy

• munna21977 said:
    Big boost to Shillong Lajong. Well done!!!!

I hv personally felt Lajong is a better team than previous years. Also its very difficult for teams to win in North East - Sikkim or Shillong. The conditions are extremely challenging for the visiting teams. Also as I have said, Prayag is not a balanced side - stars can't win u matches in football always. Am not surprised a bit by the result.

edited November 2012

65' Air india 3-0 ongc

• silicon3 said:
    > Soccerlover said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > SL vs PU..do we have a upset on d cards or have i spoken to soon?

>
    > Prayag lost?

@soccerlover...PU has lost 2-3.... SL has finally managed to overcome their jinx of just losing their matches
    ..unlike last year where they were cannon fodder even at home, this year they are  a far tougher to beat , fitter and much more organised..good that they are SL coming up well..

also after maturing in the I-league for 3-4 years they are begining to get the hang of it, on what to do right... Bulpin seems to have done a lot of things right this time...weel done SL..

i fear for the PU coach now..the PU management would have though PU would just roll over other lesser known teams at least...but its not turining out so easy

Yep.... Agree with u completely. I like the look of the NE teams this year. They hv always been a fitter side. No wonder why most of the teams are running after players from these teams these days - be it EB, Churchill(last year), MB.

ONGC F.C. 2 vs 3 Air India

edited November 2012

its sure to be a huge boost for SL & Bulpin, a victory after many close matches...

i also see Mumbai Fc break their losing trend, they have been narrowly losing out...

edited November 2012

> Joyptan said:
    > ONGC F.C. 2 vs 3 Air India

this year i-league matches have been closely fought...for example ONGC vs Air india , ONGC from 2-0 down in HT to 2-4 FT.. matches which were last year easy to predict can go  either way this year...

its also nice to see many more indian names on d goal scorers boards..