I-League 2012 -13 Round 5

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

If Ufsc can be in I league, then any of the CFL or GPL teams can also be there with better outcome. How did these guys qualify for the "So called Proffesional League". Did Bhaichung use some muscle power???

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> nameWTHeld
    > Wonderful save by Manotosh. But just look at Bhaichung's energy and commitment! He is faster than the idiots on the field who are half his age

he is playing? red card?
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points

> Soccerlover said:
    > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > USFC is a complete joke man! Shit. Its 8-1 now
    >
    >

This is what happens when u use ur clout and promote ur team. Bhaichung, in his playing days was extremely manipulative and greedy and look how he has used his influence to promote his club to I - League. We all know, how this team got promoted....

Bhutia was never manipulative...and everyone is greedy..so dont just talk shit

> rudra said:
    > > nameWTHeld
    > > Wonderful save by Manotosh. But just look at Bhaichung's energy and commitment! He is faster than the idiots on the field who are half his age
    >

he is playing? red card?

He has mistaken the defender Bhutia for Bhaichung..USFC has plenty of Bhutia's

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

guys domt forget USFC doing decently in home games, earned some good draws....so i wont erase them yet, those 13 games will be crucial....plus prayag on paper is one of the best i league teams

USFC aint that week..its a really bad game for them..when u are up against Ranti..he hardly misses anything

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Ronny said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > > USFC is a complete joke man! Shit. Its 8-1 now
    > >
    > >

This is what happens when u use ur clout and promote ur team. Bhaichung, in his playing days was extremely manipulative and greedy and look how he has used his influence to promote his club to I - League. We all know, how this team got promoted....

>
    >

Bhutia was never manipulative...and everyone is greedy..so dont just talk shit

he is nt manipulative.... lol

• atleast some indian sud score.
    kya sala ranti ranti evrytime.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Physically the USFC guys are very small. That is also not helping them

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

East bengal 1 - 0 Air india

37' khabra