I-League 2012 -13 Round 7

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

After scoring the goal mufc attack has gone cold.

• > Joyptan said:
    > After scoring the goal mufc attack has gone cold.

What. Its not as intense but they are very well still attacking hard.

Arsenalkid700 said:

> Joyptan said:

> After scoring the goal mufc attack has gone cold.

What. Its not as intense but they are very well still attacking hard.

For exampel 20c isn't very cold but it is much colder than 35c.

FT :: Mumbai FC 1 vs 1 Mohun Bagan

MMB - Odafa Okolie 21′

MUFC - Abhishek Yadav 68'

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

I learned two things from MFC vs MB match

Mumbai fc can get result playing some decent football(i felt MFC were better team than mb in attacking sense)
    and
    Mohun bagan with their long ball tactic cant dream of i-league trophy this season....they need to work hard on keeping possession or else top 4 would run past them easily 
  • Bagan play the same style as United Sikkim. Pump up to the target man (Salau for Sikkim) Odafa and hope he can muster the goal. That needs to change. Good news however is that this is only Karim's first match as coach so they have time to get better.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

one thing i am not able to understand is todays match crowd were much noisy and louder than yesterday's match where pune was playing

and also surprising the cheering was for mumbai fc..

i guess they were not paid to shout :P...despite the fact that i am MFC fan  it sounds unbelievable for me to see that
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> shankar said:
    > one thing i am not able to understand is todays match crowd were much noisy and louder than yesterday's match where pune was playing

and also surprising the cheering was for mumbai fc..

i guess they were not paid to shout :P...despite the fact that i am MFC fan  it sounds unbelievable for me to see that

do they have money to pay!!!!

Maybe the cameraman with his audio device was positioned more towards the crowd
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited November 2012

The crowd was easily more Bagan then Mumbai and when the Mumbai chants were heard the camera was placed there. However it is good to see that despite playing in Pune that Mumbai still gather a good crowd for where they are placed in the table and at a location that is known for its surprisingly low crowds.