I-League 2012 -13 Round 10 features Battle of northeast

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

They have cited law n order rule to pull out. But the irony is that the stone was thrown by MB fans aimed at the referee

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

in mean time

air india 2-1 mumbai fc at HT
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Henry and Mickey scored for AI and Yakubu for MFC

• > ashindia said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > How much experience this referee has? penalty and red card in derby match is always controversial.

>
    >

What were you expecting ?? Green card for his actions ? That was clear red-card he raised his hands on referee and almost slapped him.

I dont think its red card. He didnt even touch the referee or any other player. I have seen bigger dissent then this given yellow card. this referee panicked in front of big crowd.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

nameWTHeld said:
    They have cited law n order rule to pull out. But the irony is that the stone was thrown by MB fans aimed at the referee

Both the teams should be docked 10 points. You cant confirn who threw the stones.

• > Domnic said:
    > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > They have cited law n order rule to pull out. But the irony is that the stone was thrown by MB fans aimed at the referee
    >
    >
    > Both the teams should be docked 10 points. You cant confirn who threw the stones.

why should EB suffer....it came from MB stand...very clear....what does odafa think of himself....he is just a BIG BULLY....very selfish player

• imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points

Today I feel so sorry and stupid as a bangali. These 100k are not supporters they all are shame of bengal football. Nabi is probably the best indian footbaler in recent times, to see him hit by stones make me feel a shamefull bangali :(

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

So looks like its a walkover by M.B and wont be surprised if M.B will be docked some points and hit with some big fines.

> Domnic said:
    > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > They have cited law n order rule to pull out. But the irony is that the stone was thrown by MB fans aimed at the referee
    >
    >
    > Both the teams should be docked 10 points. You cant confirn who threw the stones. The stands from where the stones were thrown is for MB fans

Nabi will be scanned for brain hemorrhage. He is bleeding profusely