I-League 2012 -13 Round 10 features Battle of northeast

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2012

@shankar. If you had watched todays game that SCG played, you might hv predicted a 10-0 hammering by ONGC.

Just bcoz i support the Goan teams, I am being reasonable in predicting a 6-0 loss.

Today is the first time I left the game midway in second half and went home disgusted with the attitude shown by some SCG players.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2012

Where is MOTHEH & FATHER OF ALL PREDICTIONS by Mr. @Ronny ? :D

Can't wait for next sunday to come and spend some of my hard earned money to watch my beloved club play(win) in India's biggest club game THE WORLD RENOWEND KOLKATA DERBY.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Joyptan
    > Can't wait for next sunday to come and spend some of my hard earned money to watch my beloved club play(win) in India's biggest club game THE WORLD RENOWEND KOLKATA DERBY.

@Joy. I get a feeling that MB might just upset EB considering the huge hype and build up before the game that will create lot of pressure.

Personally I like to see EB win 5-0. and the next days headline reads" MB SACK KARIM  BENCHERIFFA, TREVOR MORGAN  TO BE NEXT COACH OF MB".  After all MB has the habit to buy anything that shines.
    :D =))

@Domnic unfortunatly i'm also geting the same feeling. because this is there last chance to get some of the lost faith of fans back. if they win this 1 then the officials can talk to media with a bit more louder note.

There is some thing wrong in the thred title. Battle of northeast? give me a break it should be Battle of east

• archakarchak 2082 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > teko ta ke lath mere tarao. Sanjay sir ke ano. Tmar team er pulse bujhte oi lokta jane.
    Team bench e sanjay sir thakle sobai somiho kre. Ei teko ta puro gyan papi.

Bangali Coach er upor vorsa rakhte sikhun dada.......dayitto joggyo lokke din........sada chamra manei se egiye ei dharona ta vangar darkar.....bharotiyo coach erao Asia sera hoyechen.........Armando r record kintu irshoniyo...........vebe chinte decision nin..........Prayag apatoto ei bochor o championship er baire chole gelo..........eto valo team koreo motivation ebong jetar tagid er ovab dekha jacche

translate this please

@ashlesh

it means sack elcho... bring back sanjay sir. sanjay know every thing about the club very well.... opponent clubs fear when sanjay sir is on the bench....

trust bengali coaches... foriegn coach always doesnot mean he is better.... look at armando's record its envious. prayag playing without any motivation and will to win even though the team is good

• archakarchak 2082 Points

08 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   1-2  SHILLONG LAJONG  

08 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   2-1   CHURCHIL BROTHERS
    08 /12     : /12     : DEMPO   1-1   UNITED SC
    08 /12     : /12     : ONGC   1-3  SPORTING GOA
    09 /12     : /12     : EAST BENGAL   1-2   MOHUN BAGAN
    09 /12     : /12     : SALGAOCAR   1-2   PUNE FC
    09 /12     : /12     : AIR INDIA   1-2   MUMBAI FC

First ever prediction from me

08 /12     : /12     : UNITED SIKKIM   1-2  SHILLONG LAJONG  

08 /12     : /12     : PAILAN ARROWS   2-1   CHURCHIL BROTHERS