I-League 2012 -13 Round 10 features Battle of northeast

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Domnic said:
    > @kid. You guessed right.

FINALLY!!! A picture. I will not comment on crowd as it is hard to tell. Next time please make the effort to go across and take the pic. Other than that it is so far obvious that there is a crowd.

Now... how many payed? :p

Until the quality of the league improves, you cant expect people to pay. Also the player salaries need to be halved. None of them deserve all those crores and lakhs.

It is foolish to expect people to pay more than 100 in some places. If they stop the passes and make ticket Rs.100 in Goa, we wont even see 100 people.

Also none of the goan teams see ticket sales as revenue. They dont care even if the gates are thrown open.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Full brazil masters team will be present today at YBK. Well how can even they miss out?

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > @kid. You guessed right.

FINALLY!!! A picture. I will not comment on crowd as it is hard to tell. Next time please make the effort to go across and take the pic. Other than that it is so far obvious that there is a crowd.

>
    >
    > Until the quality of the league improves, you cant expect people to pay. Also the player salaries need to be halved. None of them deserve all those crores and lakhs.
    >
    > It is foolish to expect people to pay more than 100 in some places. If they stop the passes and make ticket Rs.100 in Goa, we wont even see 100 people.
    >
    > Also none of the goan teams see ticket sales as revenue. They dont care even if the gates are thrown open.

Well good luck with that. Have a nice future.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

I am currently at a place 45 kms from Salt Lake stadium . Last evening I was talking to a guy in my locality. He told me he would be going for the match on Sunday. I wondered why would he go and watch the Ind vs Eng test match which would get over within half an hour with a humiliating loss!

He told me he was going for the derby with 150 other EB fans in the locality. They have hired 407 vans and prepared banners and huge flags already

Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > @kid. You guessed right.

>
    >
    > Until the quality of the league improves, you cant expect people to pay. Also the player salaries need to be halved. None of them deserve all those crores and lakhs.
    >
    > It is foolish to expect people to pay more than 100 in some places. If they stop the passes and make ticket Rs.100 in Goa, we wont even see 100 people.
    >
    > Also none of the goan teams see ticket sales as revenue. They dont care even if the gates are thrown open.

Thank You. I have always said, the future is bleak.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > > Domnic said:
    > > > > > @kid. You guessed right.

> > >
    > > >
    > > > Until the quality of the league improves, you cant expect people to pay. Also the player salaries need to be halved. None of them deserve all those crores and lakhs.
    > > >
    > > > It is foolish to expect people to pay more than 100 in some places. If they stop the passes and make ticket Rs.100 in Goa, we wont even see 100 people.
    > > >
    > > > Also none of the goan teams see ticket sales as revenue. They dont care even if the gates are thrown open.
    > >
    > >

>
    >
    > Thank You. I have always said, the future is bleak.
    >

The amount of truth is huge in this one.

@joy. How many people already at the ground??? What time match starts 2 or 2.30.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > >

> > >
    > > >
    > > > Until the quality of the league improves, you cant expect people to pay. Also the player salaries need to be halved. None of them deserve all those crores and lakhs.
    > > >
    > > > It is foolish to expect people to pay more than 100 in some places. If they stop the passes and make ticket Rs.100 in Goa, we wont even see 100 people.
    > > >
    > > > Also none of the goan teams see ticket sales as revenue. They dont care even if the gates are thrown open.
    > >
    > >

>
    >
    > Thank You. I have always said, the future is bleak.
    >

i kind of disagree with it
    see the example of pune fc..... they troubled to get 100 of fans to stadium in their first season....
    within 2-3 seasons they are getting consistently around 1000 fans at least

which is what is needed from goan clubs.... good marketing and patience ... fans will come to stadium eventually (that too along with paying tickets :P )