EPL Matches

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Blackburn Vs Man Utd going on now

Rovers 1 goal up!!! 40 mins

Rooney's Penalty made it 1-1 - FT
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    <div class="statusUnit" style="padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; "><div class="tlTxFe" style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; ">That was unbelievable from City... Aguero man you could have done it in an easier way without giving us heart attacks!!! What a finish to EPL...</div></div><div class="clearfix" style="zoom: 1; "><div class="fbTimelineUFI uiCommentContainer" style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-bottom: -12px; margin-top: -12px; position: relative; top: 12px; margin-left: -12px; padding-top: 3px; width: 403px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><form rel="async" class="live_10151098266876978_131325686911214 commentable_item hidden_add_comment collapsed_comments" method="post" action="http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php"; data-live="{"seq":0}" id="ub3iq3_101" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; "><div class="fbTimelineFeedbackHeader"><div class="fbTimelineFeedbackActions clearfix" style="zoom: 1; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 13px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 13px; "><span class="fbTimelineFeedbackLikes" style="float: right; margin-left: 5px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "></span><span class="UIActionLinks UIActionLinks_bottom" data-ft="{"tn":"=","type":20}" style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; "></span></div></div></form></div></div>
  • Arsenal 3-2 West Brom<div><br></div><div>My reaction:</div><div><br></div><div>Arsenal 1-0: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br></div><div>Arsenal 1-1: SHIT!</div><div><br></div><div>Arsenal 1-2: DAD! WE MUST KILL THE REFF!</div><div><br></div><div>Arsenal 2-2: YES! COME ON ARSENAL! FINISH IT!</div><div><br></div><div>Arsenal 3-2: IUHBDYBGUYGTYFUYFTYSVUYYTVSUTFSYVSUTVSYVCSVYYGFS YFCYFYSCYCYSCYSCSTCSYCISYCSCSYCSUYSCSCYSCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
    lol! I was pretty sure they are gonna win though and felt good that none of the 3 goals came from RVP... looking forward to Persie-Podolski combination now... the double P effect!!!
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    lol! I was pretty sure they are gonna win though and felt good that none of the 3 goals came from RVP... looking forward to Persie-Podolski combination now... the double P effect!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>OH Yes! Van Persie and Poldolski and hopefully Chamakh off the bench would be great.</div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    What a finish by Man City.One of the worst phase of Fergie's coaching career.A trophy less season plus Mancini effect <br> :P
    Yes and hopefully Wenger will start Oxalade Chamberlin in all the matches. I see him donning the England jersey pretty soon.
    City and the fans should never let Aguero go. That man is a beast. A true workhorse with a never giving up attitude.
  • debjit1925 wrote: »
    Yes and hopefully Wenger will start Oxalade Chamberlin in all the matches. I see him donning the England jersey pretty soon.

<br><div><br>Disagree. Ox is still to young to start, he is not a Wilshere. I have seen OX a lot, he is still very raw. Expect more of him but not to much. It will be Walcott, Van Persie, Poldolski.</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    They also need to fit in Miyachi somewhere .. that kid is really good. <br>