Blackburn Rovers Matches

1567911

Comments

  • ashindiaashindia 8758 Points
    Deccan Chargers owners suck,but their marketing strategy is best in IPL.They own DC paper and then you know what they do next. :D
  • So lets get this thread back on track. Who wants to start the discussion on Blackburn Venkeys Corporate Lt. FC
  • rudrarudra 2954 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    So lets get this thread back on track. Who wants to start the discussion on Blackburn Venkeys Corporate Lt. FC

    The england 2nd div. team??? :P
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    So lets get this thread back on track. Who wants to start the discussion on Blackburn Venkeys Corporate Lt. FC

    The england 2nd div. team??? :P

    I meant 8th division Blackburn Athletic FC.
  • ashindiaashindia 8758 Points
    edited April 2012
    1-0 down to shit like Spurs at HT.
    :((<div><br></div><div>Have to win this or else pack-up their bags. </div> :( 
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    2 - 0 final !! .. <br>
  • ashindiaashindia 8758 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So game over for the historic club and former champions.Feel sad for the fans   :( </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Only utmost miracle can save them which depends on results of other teams.</font></div>
  • ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So game over for the historic club and former champions.Feel sad for the fans   :( </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Only utmost miracle can save them which depends on results of other teams.</font></div>

    <br><div><br></div><div>At least you are not a Wolverhampton fan who supports a club that used to be the best team in England in the 50s and where the first club in the Euro Final but now in 2012 sees the club in the 2nd Division because of a stupid English owner.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2954 Points
    must win game agaisnt Wigan starts now
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Wigan is one a ride. Rovers have to be really spirited to win this one. Seems both sides have attacking formation.<br>
Sign In or Register to comment.