AFC U-14 CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS

Comments

• > ashindia said:
    > http://www.the-afc.com/en/component/jdownloads/finish/73/73.html

Does not work on the new version. What was that?
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

> ashindia said:
    > Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

Wait, WTF. Challenge Cup qualifiers are 60 minutes long. Bullshit. 14-year olds in America play 80 at least. 
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited February 2013

> Arsenalkid700
    > > ashindia said:
    > Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

Wait, WTF. Challenge Cup qualifiers are 60 minutes long. Bullshit. 14-year olds in America play 80 at least. 

american lads gorge on burgers, fries KFC , which means they willhave more energy to burn....us Indian only ger Wada Pav. katchoris etc..

also another reason could be american lads have Cheer girls egging them on,,,
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> silicon3 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

>
    >

american lads gorge on burgers, fries KFC , which means they willhave more energy to burn....us Indian only ger Wada Pav. katchoris etc..

>

• Oh shit. Wow. I thought this was the AFC Challenge Cup thread and not the U14 Championship thread.

That is why I was confused. Okay, 60 minutes in a U14 tournament is 100% fine. Sorry, I was really tired last night and probably did not read the thread right.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

> Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > > Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

> >
    > >

cmon dude dont compare everything to America 
    yeah all know what america have and they dont have 
    can u try to understand things in different way and than give some suggestion 

>
    >

I made a mistake. And fuck off please. I see people on here comparing to other countries so why can I not compare to the United States. India has more in common with the US then it does with England or any other place in Europe.

So ya, I will continue to discuss the United States because we can compare better. 
  • > silicon3 said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

>
    >

>

AND WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF IT!!! 

That is also why the IPL has to have the cheerleaders exported from America so they can cheer on the fat cricket players (look at Dhoni... looks like a pimp).
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > > ashindia said:
    > > > Regulations of the competition.These matches will not be full 90 mins but of 60 with 30 each half.

> >
    > >

> >
    >
    >

AND WE ARE DAMN PROUD OF IT!!! 

That is also why the IPL has to have the cheerleaders exported from America so they can cheer on the fat cricket players (look at Dhoni... looks like a pimp).

Yum..iwoul lve to see the american Cheerleaders do their stuff at the Cricket stadium and see the drooling looks from all the players..