I-League 2012 -13 Round 12

Comments

• > Domnic said:
    > No relegation this year. Bcoz AIFF's  two pet projects ( MB and USFC)  are in the bottom two. Hail the AIFF.

Again, actual proof that United Sikkim are being helped by AIFF would be nice before accusing them.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    > Domnic said:

> No relegation this year. Bcoz AIFF's  two pet projects ( MB and USFC)  are in the bottom two. Hail the AIFF.

Again, actual proof that United Sikkim are being helped by AIFF would be nice before accusing them.

@Domnic is a fan and fans don't need "actual proof" to expres their views.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

looks like the break period has done made things worse for the team. Played two bottom teams got 1 point! Let's see what lies ahead

• Joyptan said:

Arsenalkid700
    > Domnic said:

> No relegation this year. Bcoz AIFF's  two pet projects ( MB and USFC)   are in the bottom two. Hail the AIFF.

@Domnic is a fan and fans don't need "actual proof" to expres their views.

Bullsh**

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Anybody can shit as many bulls as they want.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> kshitij USFC said:
    > FT MB 0-0 USFC
    > :D

how many time do you see this :D smiley used by @kshitij USFC :P
    not bad result for USFC but poor result for bagan who are looking completely out of sorts so far
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Churchill leading Air India 3-0

• So, as now usual in the I-League still, Air India gave a professional debut to a new foreigner. Nigerian midfielder Amos Omeje. 

Facts about Amos:

Date of Birth: Unknown.
    Place of Birth: Unknown.

Former clubs: Unknown.
    What does he look like: Unknown.

Any information at all: Unknown.

Yep, perfect signing indeed!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > So, as now usual in the I-League still, Air India gave a professional debut to a new foreigner. Nigerian midfielder Amos Omeje. 

Facts about Amos:

Date of Birth: Unknown.
    Place of Birth: Unknown.

Former clubs: Unknown.
    What does he look like: Unknown.

Any information at all: Unknown.

Yep, perfect signing indeed!

i heard he was ex nigerian u-2 interntaional having done trail with few top european clubs :P
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

churchil started - Sunil, Bineesh, Henry and Beto - all proven goal scorers! and Belal in bench! if the defence can do a decent job, they can make it