I-League 2012 -13 Round 13

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > WAIT ONE MINUTE! There are tickets at Duler Stadium!!!!???? 

yes there are but you cannot carry food items  inside the stadium 

Are there food and drink benches within the stadium for you to buy? Merchandising?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I think price of a ticket stays written on it for everybody to see. If there was any tickets.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > @domnic a suggestion bro if you coming for the match next weekend be there at stadium 45 minute before  the kick 

amazing atmosphere at duler why the hell clubs play at fatorda. 
    for air india match the stadium was packed. the main stand was packed before half n hour before the match 
    crazy enjoyed my first i league match at the stadium
    salgaocar got reall home support at duler air india was under pressure every time

"why the hell clubs play at fatorda." - Becoz it is one of the best grounds in India with great natural turf. You can ask any I league player as to which is the best ground. I only hope these jokers who have dug it up do a good job.

Secondly, it is very difficult for people of South Goa to travel all the way up North. Most of the Salgaocar and Churchill and to some extent even Dempo supporters are from Salcete(South Goa). So fatorda will always host matches once ready.  Also remember that one stand of Fatorda equals a full Duler. You found atmoshere awsome bcoz you attended after long maybe.

I visited Fatorda, and the work is on at full pace. Never seen any govt. work being done so swiftly.

• I dont. I dont ever want the Nehru Stadium in Delhi to host I-League. It is way to big and if Fatorda gets as big at the Nehru Stadium then it will be the quietest stadium in I-League. I can only imagine the ONGC games there.

@ashlesh. Yes, I know and thats why i said "to some extent". Bcoz lot curtorim
    people support Dempo bcoz of Armand. I think SCG should definitely
    shift to Duler as they get the least attendence at Fatorda.

I get feedback that Duler ground is small like Tilak. Is it really that
    small??? Also players are not too happy about the ground.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > I dont. I dont ever want the Nehru Stadium in Delhi to host I-League. It is way to big and if Fatorda gets as big at the Nehru Stadium then it will be the quietest stadium in I-League. I can only imagine the ONGC games there.

The stadium size will not change. Its just that they are using some international quality natural turf for ground. They are putting buckets seat all round.
    All vacant space to be converted into AC rooms and used for accomodation.
    Complete painting of stadium.
    Toilets are to be renewed and so forth.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Was great to see the Kalyani Stadium jampacked. Its the best ground (natural turf) of the country, a ground where Rob Baan feels, "you can play European club-level football." - Nilanjan Datta

> Ashlesh said:
    > today that to for Air India match there was 5000 people but stadium was buzzing like it had 10000 people it was great atmosphere even the salgoacar played awesome football 

today air india looked like 2nd division team 

Salgaocar has played good football in most of the games but their finishing has let them down miserably.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

rudra
    Was great to see the Kalyani Stadium jampacked. Its the best ground (natural turf) of the country, a ground where Rob Baan feels, "you can play European club-level football." - Nilanjan Datta

Yes,the turf is realy good and it feels good touch by hand or feet.

Can somebody tell me what is the actual role of Rob Baan in India. I know he is some TD, but what is he actually doing. Eating pan masala or what??