2012-13 I-League Round 14: The second half begins!

Comments

• BTW, would like to congratulate Sanjay Balmuchu for making his professional football debut yesterday for Churchill Brothers against Shillong Lajong. He started and played the full 90 minutes in the 6-0 victory.

The midfielder joined the club in 2012 from Tata Football Academy and has been a regular in the Goa Pro League. It is also his birthday today. He is now 21 years old.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > > rudra
    > > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > Chidi realy trolled me today. :((
    > >
    > >

i think u should be happy that he trolled you and others...he is staying here for the full season, so its better if he plays well

> >
    > >
    > > I am thinking of changing party. Against chidi to for chidi.
    >
    >

Thats what they said about Koko Sakibo after he scored a hat-trick against Mumbai and scored again a game later... he never came back.

Koko is fit only for GPL 3rd division or lower, let alone an I league team. But Colaco think's otherwise.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > > rudra
    > > > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > > Chidi realy trolled me today. :((
    > > >
    > > >

i think u should be happy that he trolled you and others...he is staying here for the full season, so its better if he plays well

> > >
    > > >
    > > > I am thinking of changing party. Against chidi to for chidi.
    > >
    > >

Thats what they said about Koko Sakibo after he scored a hat-trick against Mumbai and scored again a game later... he never came back.

Koko is fit only for GPL 3rd division or lower, let alone an I league team. But Colaco think's otherwise.

>
    >

Haha, your way to critical man. I agree that he is not good enough for Dempo but someone with 8 goals in around 25 matches in I-League (The last 2 seasons) should be good enough for I-League.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > BTW, would like to congratulate Sanjay Balmuchu for making his professional football debut yesterday for Churchill Brothers against Shillong Lajong. He started and played the full 90 minutes in the 6-0 victory.

The midfielder joined the club in 2012 from Tata Football Academy and has been a regular in the Goa Pro League. It is also his birthday today. He is now 21 years old.

From the name he seems like a player from Jharkhand :)

• > sparta said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > BTW, would like to congratulate Sanjay Balmuchu for making his professional football debut yesterday for Churchill Brothers against Shillong Lajong. He started and played the full 90 minutes in the 6-0 victory.

>
    >

He is. He played for Jharkhand as well in the recent Santosh Trophy.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > sparta said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > BTW, would like to congratulate Sanjay Balmuchu for making his professional football debut yesterday for Churchill Brothers against Shillong Lajong. He started and played the full 90 minutes in the 6-0 victory.

> >
    > >

> >

He is. He played for Jharkhand as well in the recent Santosh Trophy.

every tfa player plays for jharkhand

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Ashlesh
    who the helll says goa gives free tickerts

awesome security at duler 

salgaocar reveune for this match is over 2 lakh rupees wait pictures are comiong up price of ticket 30 ruppes and reven though stadiums is of 6000 capacity there were 8000 fans in stadium loved the atmosphjere 

U were at the stadium today? How did eb played today? How many eb fans were there? Who scored the best goal? How many more goals eb should have scored with the chances they got? Phew.... That all.

@Ashlesh for now "East bengal desreved to win" is enough for me

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points

I still think Chidi has been amazing for EB this season and has been he difference

Ashlesh

There u go.