2012-13 I-League Round 17

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

btw any idea why no carlos???

suspended??injured??
  • Meanwhile what was Nathan Hall thinking???? Sandesh Jhingan, Anwar Ali, Linekar Machado, and Nima Tamang on the bench!!!

And why is Nadong Bhutia still starting. Why is Abhishek Das? These guys should not be playing at all. No wonder Dempo dominated today. 

United Sikkim need to invest in an Asian attacker. I dont care about the money. The only way to survive is through signings now.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

shankar
    btw any idea why no carlos???

suspended??injured??

his father died he is gone back to costa rica

• Also Trevor Morgan, I like you as a manager, but what the hell was he thinking! 

3 DEFENDERS AGAINST CHURCHILL BROTHERS! And one of them was bloody Robert Lalthlamuana. Where was Naoba Singh? Where was Saumik Dey? You know... the guys who dominated in defense when played.

Also this is enough of Abhijit Mondal. You guys need a tall, commanding presence in goal... Gurpreet Singh Sandhu. 

Also bench Robin Singh and play Manandeep Singh. Other than the poaching shots Robin Singh provides nothing else to East Bengal. 

Morgan needs to make some changes. This loss is not surprising.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Meanwhile what was Nathan Hall thinking???? Sandesh Jhingan, Anwar Ali, Linekar Machado, and Nima Tamang on the bench!!!

And why is Nadong Bhutia still starting. Why is Abhishek Das? These guys should not be playing at all. No wonder Dempo dominated today. 

United Sikkim need to invest in an Asian attacker. I dont care about the money. The only way to survive is through signings now.

this guy hasnt watched the past matches to know who are the best players available for him..
    and i think they wont bring another guy,... as they already have brought that US forward
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Meanwhile what was Nathan Hall thinking???? Sandesh Jhingan, Anwar Ali, Linekar Machado, and Nima Tamang on the bench!!!

>
    >

this guy hasnt watched the past matches to know who are the best players available for him..
    and i think they wont bring another guy,... as they already have brought that US forward

He said he watched the video's of them and I think he has been coach long enough in practice to know who are the better players. And Nima Tamang has been showing off amazing ability on the pitch. Their is no excuse for the mis-management of the squad.

> hadfadkar said:
    > > shankar
    > > btw any idea why no carlos???

suspended??injured??

>
    > his father died he is gone back to costa rica

R.I.P

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > > 

>
    >

He said he watched the video's of them and I think he has been coach long enough in practice to know who are the better players. And Nima Tamang has been showing off amazing ability on the pitch. Their is no excuse for the mis-management of the squad.

and also i think this coach is trying to experiment... and due to his lack of experience it is expected to backfire sometime or most of times

i think for this season it is best for him to play defensive game and prefer for odd counter attacks to get results

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Also Trevor Morgan, I like you as a manager, but what the hell was he thinking! 

3 DEFENDERS AGAINST CHURCHILL BROTHERS! And one of them was bloody Robert Lalthlamuana. Where was Naoba Singh? Where was Saumik Dey? You know... the guys who dominated in defense when played.

Also this is enough of Abhijit Mondal. You guys need a tall, commanding presence in goal... Gurpreet Singh Sandhu. 

Also bench Robin Singh and play Manandeep Singh. Other than the poaching shots Robin Singh provides nothing else to East Bengal. 

i didnt watched the matches... but really 3-5-2?? mainly when this is not the tactic used by them usually
    and experiment against your title rival??
    and i agree with all the team changes you asked for... manandeep was playing fabulously as supporting striker and also looked more hungry before the goal
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Also Trevor Morgan, I like you as a manager, but what the hell was he thinking! 

>
    >

i didnt watched the matches... but really 3-5-2?? mainly when this is not the tactic used by them usually
    and experiment against your title rival??
    and i agree with all the team changes you asked for... manandeep was playing fabulously as supporting striker and also looked more hungry before the goal

Well he was not exactly dominating. Manandeep had an amazing Federation Cup campaign but he took awhile to adjust to I-League with East Bengal. It seemed that he finally started finding it in late November/early December and coincidently at that time Morgan benched him for Robin Singh and Robin did score but they were poachers goal. From the look of it Robin does not seem to have anything else in his Arsenal. Manandeep at least is a physical presence, he likes to track back and help out the defense, he likes to dribble with the ball, and unlike at Air India he does mind playing the supportive guy behind Edeh.

Its surprising really.