U-20 I-league 2013

1171819202123»

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > So no one from Goa knows who scored the 3 SESA goals against East Bengal?

no but most of them will know who scored most goals in english reserve league 

Well ya, because the Premier League actually gives a shit about the Reserve (U21) and U18 leagues and actually does proper match-reports for them so we not only know the scorers but also the line-ups.

I-League and AIFF... they dont care.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

It's mentioned in the same link , about SESA 

सेसा ने ईस्ट बंगाल को चौंकाया

गोपाल मैदान में सेसा गोवा ने अपने से काफी मजबूत टीम ईस्ट बंगाल को 3-सेसा गोवा के काडरेजो (32वें मिनट) ने एक और बोग्रेज(64वें व 74वें मिनट) ने दो गोल दागकर अपनी टीम की जीत में अहम योगदान दिया. ईस्ट बंगाल कोई भी गोल नहीं कर सकी.

Cadrezo 32 minute
    Bogrez 64 min and 74 min 

Ask the SESA supporters for correct spellings.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

The Jamshedpur Newspapers covered the whole tournament so if you have any confusion regarding any matches, just ask me  to check the epaper of the Prabhatkhabar and you will get the reports. 

Even The Telegraph covered it but unfortunately they don't have a online version for the Jamshedpur edition.

• > sparta said:
    > It's mentioned in the same link , about SESA 

सेसा ने ईस्ट बंगाल को चौंकाया

गोपाल मैदान में सेसा गोवा ने अपने से काफी मजबूत टीम ईस्ट बंगाल को 3-सेसा गोवा के काडरेजो (32वें मिनट) ने एक और बोग्रेज(64वें व 74वें मिनट) ने दो गोल दागकर अपनी टीम की जीत में अहम योगदान दिया. ईस्ट बंगाल कोई भी गोल नहीं कर सकी.

Cadrezo 32 minute
    Bogrez 64 min and 74 min 

Ask the SESA supporters for correct spellings.

You are a god!!!! A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!