I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @gaffertape i need an info from you. Mumbai FC released Orok and added anothe afgan player, at one point Mumbai FC had 4 Afgan players. Then again Yakubu joined them?
    @gaffertape i need an info from you. Mumbai FC released Orok and added anothe afgan player, at one point Mumbai FC had 4 Afgan players. Then again Yakubu joined them?
    Orok Essien was signed of a 2-3 month contract as they weren't sure if he was any good and wanted him as cover till Yakuba arrived.

The 4 Afghans were panic signings when Orok was released & Yakuba was still delaying.

Once Yakuba came one Afghan had to be ditched
    ....given how Mumbai FC dont honor contracts ...I doubt he would be paid out as per the league rules
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    After AIFF lifted the life-ban imposed on Naseem Akhtar by the Uttar Pradesh he joined Mohammedan SC.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    i dont thing foreigners have been shuffled this much before the way it is happening now...mohun bagan, mumbai fc, randagied, pune, salgaocar, churchill, Dempo

and east bengal, mohammedan, united SC are looking to do so soon.

Only bengaluru, SC goa, Lajong (although they had a cameroonian who cud not come due to visa issues) have stable foreigners.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Only bengaluru, SC goa, Lajong (although they had a cameroonian who cud not come due to visa issues) have stable foreigners.
    & unsurprisingly those 3 teams are the top 3 of the I-league.
    LAJONG and SCdeGOA have retained 2 & 1 foreigner's from the previous season.
    Although BFC have brought in 2 new foreigner's they have 2 others who have played in India before, just like SCdeGoa and Lajong.

The other important fact is the Indians make good contributions on these teams and they aren't totally dependent om their foreigner's like the Kolkata clubs and Churchill Brothers.
  • Lajong is not even the top 3 teams, they are 4th in the table, so far and it is too early. I predict they would finish 5th or 6th.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    they were 3rd temporarily
  • where is Sandesh Jhingan now days? certainly not @ USFC.

Mumbai FC

Mumbai FC

MFC is a good choice.
  • BFC signed 3 x pailan players
This discussion has been closed.