I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    yeah some people can know because they have connections. some things are told, some can't be. if we force it then they will stop saying things. i can't imagine IFN without inside news from Gaffer, dominic, and few others.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    yeah some people can know because they have connections. some things are told, some can't be. if we force it then they will stop saying things. i can't imagine IFN without inside news from Gaffer, dominic, and few others.
    As far as I know gaffer has many connections across India and he has proven himself countless times to be reliable. Dominic to with the Goan clubs.

Basically what I am trying to say is if someone tells you something and tells you not say anything then keep your mouth shut. Thats it. Not much.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Ohh!!! Lot of stuff happened while I was asleep. Guys please don't take it the wrong way. I have always shared news/rumours that i hear from agents,players,coaches,friends etc. And I only post it here and not on facebook or some other place. But this time, the person specifically requested not to disclose,yet I told a part of it. Sorry if somebody feels bad. And yes, as Arsenalfan said, he is not some great player.

If such rumours/news is not required, then members can say so and we will only post once the news is confirmed. We dont get anything by tickling somebody's nerves. We are just sharing info. Although sometimes we have to be selective.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    edited December 2013
    Totally agree with @domnic. Happy 3 thousand post
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ohh!!! Lot of stuff happened while I was asleep. Guys please don't take it the wrong way. I have always shared news/rumours that i hear from agents,players,coaches,friends etc. And I only post it here and not on facebook or some other place. But this time, the person specifically requested not to disclose,yet I told a part of it. Sorry if somebody feels bad. And yes, as Arsenalfan said, he is not some great player.

If such rumours/news is not required, then members can say so and we will only post once the news is confirmed. We dont get anything by tickling somebody's nerves. We are just sharing info. Although sometimes we have to be selective.
    Well we can say if there are rumors. Like if someone said "Dempo is rumored to be signing a Dutch 2nd Division player" or "Brandon Fernandes could be going to France" then I would be fine. That creates debate, suspision, and all that stuff but if you say "Dempo is about to sign a Dutch 2nd Division player but we can not reveal the name as the member told us not to say" or "Brandon Fernandes could be going to a club in France but I can not reveal the name as ASD people told me not to" then you just sound like an asshole honestly.

Its like "I know who it is! Haha! You dont!". Just say the rumor and go. Simple way of doing things.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    edited December 2013
    After we say the rumor sum people ask for names
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    The name of this thread itself is news and rumours. So I dont have to keep saying rumour, rumour all the time. It is to be understood. If deal is in final stages, then we can specify.  And my first comment mentioned nothing about source saying not to reveal and all that stuff.

Anyways I will take utmost care in future not to post such things. The problem is that you want the post to be worded in some specific way. Not everybody has the time and zest to spend time to try and frame a well worded post. Anyways will get back with news in evening with a well worded post about Churchills latest problems.

And we are not kids here to talk like what you have written. What is this !!!!!! Quote " Its like "I know who it is! Haha! You dont!"  Unquote.  Non sense.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Anyway, which foreigners might be released in the next winter break ? Any rough idea. Wl love to see a revamp at EB and MB
  • odafa, ranti, yusa, chibuja (mohan basterds players), tolgay, penn
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Too much discussion for nothing. Those who give hints are kind enough to do so. Its okay to not reveal when you are asked not to. Plus even if someone is bragging their privileged insider info, what is wrong with that? They have the bragging rights after all.
    Completely agree with @Dominic here.
This discussion has been closed.