I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• Some experts back in Kolkata thinks Mohun Bagan should immediately dump Odafa and replace with him Barreto - this after today's match in the Calcutta Premier League , which Bagan played. In case any of you guys are interested to know  - u may read the details on the thread on IFA - CFL Premeier Divn League.
  • barreto??????????????

oh no

:(|) :((
  • wouldn't that be a giant step back in time?
  • Unfortunately for Bagan, they can never think of thinking a step ahead! In the current context, with the transfer window opening up shortly, I think it would be good to fall back on tried and tested. Barreto could actually fill in the void and could have a calming influence on the team. Look - Bagan has no chance to lay thier hands on the league this year too - however with the kind of team they have - they should be amongst the top 5 should they have somone who would guide the team on the pitch. Odafa is too shelfish a player to guide the youngsters - he is only concerned about himself - he knows very well this could be his last year in Bagan and unless and until he scores atleast a dozen goal this season(he is currently one one!) , he wouldnt even command half the price next year! Hence his approach would be extremely self centred - which would be extremely frustrating for the team . Watched today's CFL League and could see the spring in the steps of the young Bagan players - extremely encouraging that.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Can anyone help me about these players who used to be regular at I-League till few years back:

1) Vimal Pariyar
    2) P C Lalwmpuia
    3) Shahbaz Shaleel.

are they still playing for any clubs? I dont think that they are that old to retire.
  • Unfortunately for Bagan, they can never think of thinking a step ahead! In the current context, with the transfer window opening up shortly, I think it would be good to fall back on tried and tested. Barreto could actually fill in the void and could have a calming influence on the team. Look - Bagan has no chance to lay thier hands on the league this year too - however with the kind of team they have - they should be amongst the top 5 should they have somone who would guide the team on the pitch. Odafa is too shelfish a player to guide the youngsters - he is only concerned about himself - he knows very well this could be his last year in Bagan and unless and until he scores atleast a dozen goal this season(he is currently one one!) , he wouldnt even command half the price next year! Hence his approach would be extremely self centred - which would be extremely frustrating for the team . Watched today's CFL League and could see the spring in the steps of the young Bagan players - extremely encouraging that.
    source???

who spread this rumour?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @Munna
    to add to that list k.ajayan..which scored against syria
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Rumours are that former Mohammedan & Mohun Bagan defender Sheikh Azim has signed for United SC.
  • Rumours are that former Mohammedan & Mohun Bagan defender Sheikh Azim has signed for United SC.
    ITS true

source : ABP
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baird_(footballer)

Mohammedan to bring Aussie Striker Michael Baird for trials
This discussion has been closed.