I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Foreigners coming and going will not help any club. Clubs should find players in Summer when league finishes. I dont know why clubs were sleeping when this year there was a long break between last years league and start of this season. and when league is going on, now they woke up from their slumber and every month foreigners are coming and going. Not good for Indian Football. AIFF should make some strict rules.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Actually you can put that Question to Mr. Sukhwinder Singh. He made a total mess at the Club by signing some mediocre foreigners, although Hugo was good. Secondly he was very slack in his training schedules resulting in a unfit team. 
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Actually you can put that Question to Mr. Sukhwinder Singh. He made a total mess at the Club by signing some mediocre foreigners, although Hugo was good. Secondly he was very slack in his training schedules resulting in a unfit team. 
    Sukhwinder singh reputation was of a strict coach. He used to coach India and he was a very strict person. I remember there was an incident when he even slapped Carlton Chapman during training. I guess now he is too old. His career revolved around JCT players.
  • You cant blame Sukhi for that. As we all are aware the staff does not have any say in signing. Exactly the reason why he left the club
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited January 2014
    Hugo and Amoreirinha was signed by Alemao before Sukhi joined and Henry was retained. Sukhi made a mess by signing the Syrian striker and Hameed who were useless.

And he was asked to leave, considering his reputation he was not sacked but given a respectable exit.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    No he left the club because of bad season
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited January 2014
    ONE BANGLADESHI AGENT AND MY FRIEND MESSAGE ME THIS AND HE IS ASKING for  CLUB CONTACT NUMBERS , SO I HAVE PUNE FC AND DEMPO NUMBERS  , So if any one have contact details of others Clubs please give me 

Lebanese super star, national team no. 8 Hassan Chaito is in my hand and also Chris katonogo, the Zambian National team captain
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Chris katonogo Base income price is 18 K $ and he was saying +10 K $ ! so in total he will take $28 K salary !
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Weekly or mnthly or yearly?
This discussion has been closed.