I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points

Pascal Millien is a Haitian Fottballer currently playing for Sheikh Russel KC in the Bangladesh Premier League. He is playing in the midfield. East Bengal may try for him for the next season.

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That... that actually would not be that bad of a signing. I mean, he was rubbish in the NASL but as a 4th foreigner he would not be bad but East Bengal would need someone else if they want a foreigner to lead that midfield.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    That... that actually would not be that bad of a signing. I mean, he was rubbish in the NASL but as a 4th foreigner he would not be bad but East Bengal would need someone else if they want a foreigner to lead that midfield.
    4th foreigner???? Next season they gonna trim the foreign quota...
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    they will not trip but increase to 4+1=5 next season

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9956 Points
    ... tripping Indian Football in the process ....
  • Any news on udanta bangluru deal.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    ... tripping Indian Football in the process ....
    it Trim.

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    André Luis
    Scorza de Souza of Brazil is playing in the midfield of Abahani Krira Chakra of Bangladesh. He is a good midfield general.
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Furdjel Narsingh, 25 yrs. of  age, wingeris now playing in Holland. He can be signed by any i-league club as PIO for the forthcoming season. He will be an excellent choice if recruited.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Furdjel Narsingh, 25 yrs. of  age, wingeris now playing in Holland. He can be signed by any i-league club as PIO for the forthcoming season. He will be an excellent choice if recruited.
    i mentioned his name earlier....in good foreigner for i.lig
This discussion has been closed.