AFC U16 Championship 2014

Comments

• Very keen to know d opinion of everyone who has seen today's game...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So... from beating the UAE U17 World Cup squad to draw with the Tajiks :p
  • samsam 16452 Points
    It's only a bad day at office guys !! We will come back strongly !!
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I mean there can be inconsistency at this level but honestly the match
    was being played in patches.Our defence looked shaky even at this
    level(LOL).I wasn't able to see who was plaing the CDM role nor the CM
    or CAM roles.Strikers looked threatening and speedy along with the
    wingers specially LM(who looked super speedy) but they had very limited
    opportunities.<br><br>The Tajik guys were more skilful but we were more speedy is what i thought.<br><br>Our moves from left flank were more dangerous.We created very little from right and centre.<br><br>I
    still feel ,if all our guys play up to their capabilities that we can
    beat Lebanon and KUWAIT but as of now we will do well to finish second
    in the group.
  • <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">said : <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;">ok  so we just survived. So this team does not look as good as the previous batch   hmmmmm..</span></span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(51, 102, 255);">    </span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"><span style="background-color: rgb(51, 102, 255);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;">         </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt;">Very keen to know d opinion of everyone who has seen today's game...</span></span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"><span style="background-color: rgb(51, 102, 255);"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></span></div><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">According to me this batch plays with a more fluid formation as compared to last batch which played a rigid 4-4-2 , which made it difficult for opposition to counter attack quickly...since there is more movement , game looks to be a lot more open. Tajikistan players were better physically and looked more comfortable on the ball. </span></div><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10pt;">whether this team is good/not as good as previous batch can't be said at the moment...i personally feel when new players are drafted in the team just before the tournament it upsets the rhythm and game play.</span></div><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10pt;">one thing in Indian football never seems to change though " when under pressure just kick the ball hard and hope for the best ". </span></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Guys going by all your conversations you all seem to be taking the Tajiks for granted and acting as if a win was a foregone conclusion for us..Tajiks have an equally good Youth devp so dont underestimate them..anybody can still top this group..lets wait for the other matches before coming to any conclusions.we are not bad a team since we had good results in Dubai..Tajiks might even be better than UAE...also like Rudra said we dont even know if these Tajiks are actually U-16!
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    Guys going by all your conversations you all seem to be taking the Tajiks for granted and acting as if a win was a foregone conclusion for us..Tajiks have an equally good Youth devp so dont underestimate them..anybody can still top this group..lets wait for the other matches before coming to any conclusions.we are not bad a team since we had good results in Dubai..Tajiks might even be better than UAE...also like Rudra said we dont even know if these Tajiks are actually U-16!

<br><div><br></div><div>I am just more happy that the AIFF Media team are again made to be fools.</div><div><br></div><div>India women's beat the Dutch seniors. Lose to Myanmar and and Chinese Taipei.</div><div><br></div><div>We beat the UAE U16s... draw the Tajiks.</div><div><br></div><div>Its hilarious! :D</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    jees_jose wrote: »
    ok  so we just survived. So this team does not look as good as the previous batch   hmmmmm...

<br><div><br></div><div>no we didn't 'just' survived...we had good chances as well...its only that in last phase of the match...75 mins onwards or so...Tajiks were all over us....but overall i think it was not bad performancce by India, yes I would rate Tjiks slightly ahead</div>
  • FT : Bhutan 2–4 Lebanon
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    AIFF media report:
    Coach "we can play better"
    Hope we do well for the remaining games.But the Temp. was not so bad as expected,according to AFC match report it was 32C. So no excuse on weather