AFC U16 Championship 2014

Comments

• <b>India U 15 Vs Kuwait U 22</b><br><b><br>   1                    2</b><br>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Those un't u16 they are u 22 @-)
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Lol!!!This is Ridiculous.<br><br>As most of my friends have pointed about the age difference i want to ask Is there any age verification done by the AFC???<br><br>Our players are looking like their sons tbh.<br><br><br>I am very happy with the way our team played.Hope,at the national level also our coach picks the right combination as the quality of players at youth level(u16,u19,u23) is improving with each and every tournament.<br><br>I genuinely think,in order to judge ourselves i.e improvement wise our u-19 and u-23 sides should be qualifying for main AFC tournament this time around.<br>
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    since our player's age medically verified we started to accuse every opponent of being overage ...this is not right <br>
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    I cannot hold my tears anymore after watching this.At the same time very happy to hear that no one critisize the them and support from the fans.They are brilliant, I remember in a interview Scoot O'Donil said they want players wo think on the field not just pumbing the ball up front.They are very skillful and only thing is thair physicality.Hope in future we will do better
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Well played boys.. Really proud of you. Next is U19 qualifiers in Doha. I will be there in the stands to support blue tigers. Hope fr the best.
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Just watch at 3.18 min in Fahu's video. That arabic prick doesn't have the decency to shake hand with the indian player. Typical kuwaiti culture.. Fuck off assholes. 
  • If anyone has please upload the videos of the matches..The goal was brilliant..superb ball control..this is what we want to see..if they continue developing we might be having a strong national time in another 10 years...
  • AdamAdam 65 Points
    <p>Love the young colts...they were absolutely fantastic in every section except for the poor finishing. BRAVO!</p>