2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• nnipp1nnipp1 0 Points
    Not much can be taken away from this result as we don't know how good the opposing team was. However, since they were mostly younger that our playing squad it probably was not very fair. <div><br></div><div>One issue for the AFC U19 qualifiers is who starts at striker? It seems that Daniel and K Udanta Singh deserve the spots as they have been with this squad longest but do you bench one in favor of Uttam Rai? I guess one of the 3 can always come in later as a super-sub depending on the game situation if they need a goal.</div>
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    edited August 2013
    what is the name of player with No. 14 he looks solidly built.....he must be atleast 6'2" as Sajid who is standing near him is above 6 feet. 
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    not bad show..even though there isn't much details divulged about who played and how we played, we can take heart from the matter that the goal scorers are u17s for sure..suddenly the qualifiers seem light years away.<br>
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    namewtheld wrote: »
    No chance of live streaming because of 2 big reasons:<div><br></div><div>1st and biggest is that it is a one off friendly and not a competitive tournament.</div><div>2nd but minor reason is that it is an age group team rather than a senior team.</div><div><br></div><div>In fact the two factors individually do not count much but when you combine both and add the fact the we are in India..there is NO CHANCE!</div><div><br></div><div>Btw, we would like to know who you are..kindly introduce yourself</div>

<br><br><br><br>A fan and lover of Indian football just like everyone else here who wishes that it may rise out of the somberness in not so distant future<br> :)
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <p>Considering quite a bit of our players are 17 , it would be a fair result.....</p><p>Not sure about the quality of d opposiion  is this d full strenght U17 chinese team?</p>
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Are u guys forgetting our entire team is 17 and below except for 4 players who are 18 out of whom only one might have played today..China might be playing U-17 team since this wud the same team that played the U-16 championships last year and wud be U-17 now...<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Also glad to see Udanta and Daniel both scoring..plenty of competition for Uttam Rai..perhaps the only Indian team which has quality strikers fighting for places<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Typical India fans. Always coming up with ways to make the result look good.<div><br></div><div>I don't get how this same batch of Indians (with a few new guys) managed to only draw China U16 2-2 last year and now, less than a year later, beat them 4-0.</div><div><br></div><div>Something does not sound right here.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited August 2013
    Typical India fans. Always coming up with ways to make the result look good.<div><br></div><div>I don't get how this same batch of Indians (with a few new guys) managed to only draw China U16 2-2 last year and now, less than a year later, beat them 4-0.</div><div><br></div><div>Something does not sound right here.</div><p>

</p><p> </p><p>that y i am suspicious if  this is the real,  full strength chinese U17 team.. was wondering if teh same names are feating in the U16 AFC team we beat and teh current U17 team we played<br></p>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    Typical India fans. Always coming up with ways to make the result look good.<div><br></div><div>I don't get how this same batch of Indians (with a few new guys) managed to only draw China U16 2-2 last year and now, less than a year later, beat them 4-0.</div><div><br></div><div>Something does not sound right here.</div><p>

</p><p> </p><p>that y i am suspicious if  this is the real,  full strength chinese U17 team.. was wondering if teh same names are feating in the U16 AFC team we beat and teh current U17 team we played<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Same. Until I see names I will not be convinced. This is almost the equal to the India women's team beating the Netherlands.</div>