2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Looks like we are tired already
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    india sorely needs a ply maker who can run at the nepal defense , draw away the player ..somehow i feel the U16 have better playmakers..they have 1-2 players that could open up the defense with the dribling and their feints..<br>
    let us hope we do not repeat last match scenario , let in goals after playing a great first half..  i have a feeling that we can score on a counter againt nepal<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10477 Points
    am really pissed with the performance of this right winger Kharpan..cant even put in a single good cross..Germanpreet is good but at times takes too much to cross from the left..corners go too long towards Kharpan who anyways is ready to mess them up..Daniel showed glimpses but his final touch or shot is never threatening enough..Udanta can only run it seems..best player on pitch wud be left back Pritam..great ball distribution..our goalie has poor clearance despite having all the time in the world..RB Gurba is decent today but looks physically weak even against Nepal!!
    if i can summarise, Nepal have parked the bus in front of their goal and are relying on the counter to try and score against india..India were literally playing in d Nepal half for most of the time, a few Nepal counters were made of which 1-2 were quite dangerous.<br><br>we should maybe try wing play and just float in the crosses into the D as direct play does not seem to be working.a mix of wing play and direct play maybe, maybe a subsitution for a player who will be a playmaker for india?<br>
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    even we are trying the long ball same as our 1st match.Thats the reason no. of players in the D box is Zero
  • RonnyRonny 10477 Points
    I have a feeling Uttam Rai will win it for us today..come on Colm Toal, set aside your differences and bring him on
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    whats the score? how many minutes?<br>
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    do any body think that once our current u16 team come for the u19 champ. will they loose thair potential