Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @weka In IFN we consider @gaffertape to be the source himself. Although he has been wrong a few time, he has a reputation of giving us really authentic news. So, in generally we trust him, with a pinch of salt o fcourse
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Have to be wrong on purpose at times , or no one would believe that Nicky Butt was landing at Mumbai international airport last year.... =))
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Everyone got trolled that day.... :/
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    Somebody posted it in ifn blog also
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

they should try to sign Sheffield united players they were superb in fa cup and they wont ask much money

THEY ARE CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB OUT OF REACH FOR bfc...ITS NOT ONLY ABT MONEY.....THERE PLAYERS WHO ARE NATIONAL TEAM PLAYER WILL NOT HAMPER THEIR CHANCE TO GET SELECTED BY THEIR NATION ...

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Cybertron Just because Bengaluru FC were able to sign 2 players who were released by there League Two clubs and Salgaocar signed a guy who barely played at League Two level in his 30s but then able to come to India and become top scorer does not mean we can sign guys in League One or Championship.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    @preetam shieffield unitrd are league 1 3rd.div english club
    @mohammed_87hassan Who cares? League One or Championship, their players are never going to come to India.
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @ArsenalFan700  I was just giving my views on how BFC will be able to beat top teams in 2015 AFC Champions League. The club needs experienced star players who can teach team players a thing or two about european football. I may not have much insight on football like you do but I want Indians to play good quality football and beat top teams in Asia. Unlike Bengal or Goan clubs I saw there was hope in BFC for Indian football as a whole.

There are only 4 slots in AFC category for FIFA world cups.
    You are being to delusional if you even think they will qualify for the 2015 AFC Champions League. Remember, if Pune did manage to defeat Ha Noi then they would have had to play against Muangthong United and then after them, the Melbourne Victory. These clubs have much, much better foreigners and domestic players than every I-League club.

Bengaluru FC can get some top players from League One but that, at the end of the day, would just be 4 players... they would still have 7 Indian players and 7 more on the bench. Football can not be won by 4 players. So there is no chance for Bengaluru FC. The best thing they can do is perhaps challenge for the AFC Cup.

Love your passion though.