Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bfc is underestimating others and calling them self manchester united of india lol
    No one said that Bengaluru FC were shit.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Bfc is underestimating others and calling them self manchester united of india lol
    When Indian NT drew with them before SAFF Cup everybody said that.
    When Indian NT drew with them before SAFF Cup everybody said that.
    I think you missed the joke. He called Bengaluru FC the "Manchester United of India"... get it now ;)
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2013
    I'm having some Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leak(googled it :D ) so jokes are leaking out of my brain.
    I'm having some Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leak(googled it :D ) so jokes are leaking out of my brain.
    Its okay mate :D Happens to the best of us... just refind your mojo. :p
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29733 Points
    What a joke I got it :-))
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    I'm watching the video over and over... I can see why that picture from the newspaper is true. He HITS him on the line (near the inside/outside) and then Robin still is running then when his legs cannot proceed anymore and he falls, he is already fully inside the pen.

That being said, I think if that defender would have never charged, I don't think Robin would have made that goal from free-play...
    Ya, the defender really should have just backed off and shuffed him and allowed the defense to get back. Robin probably would have just stopped and passed it.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    wierdly the only indian defender i saw "shephearding" the attacker away from goal scoring threat consitently was gourmangi. used to make a tackle only its absolutely required.

too many defenders diving around and making last ditch tackles. things like these always happen when ur late.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    loved @weka's comment!!! Given Robin's reputation lately, just let him run, either he wiill shoot it over or straight to goalie :P