Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    wow....he joined NZ national team.. good stuff from BFC
  • Milosevic was never really the GK Coach..He came to train the BFC Keepers for a week
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    The "online shop" will be opening soon but sources tell me they won't be with name/number. So sad. I really wanted to buy 11/Chhetri jersey. :\

Now I have to wait even longer to get my hands on one...
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @weka. Why dont you ask Chetri himself to send you one jersey. After all he is earning 1.5 crore per season. Mailing cost would just be pocket change for him.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Hahaha...lets see how generous chetri is...
    @weka. Why dont you ask Chetri himself to send you one jersey. After all he is earning 1.5 crore per season. Mailing cost would just be pocket change for him.
    I don't want to bother him and tell him I am special and send me jersey. I would look entitled. The guy on the phone, when I called in December, said they would send me a jersey but I think, by now, it seems they lied to me...... they have made zero effort to get in contact with me about ANY jersey at all.

You know, I'm fine without the Bengaluru FC jersey but if you say you're giving me (or anyone) something... and you don't do it... please don't do that.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    U can ask @rudra who is based in bengaluru he also goes for matches of bfc he can buy u a jersey and ship it US to your address than you can pay him
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't want to bother him and tell him I am special and send me jersey. I would look entitled. The guy on the phone, when I called in December, said they would send me a jersey but I think, by now, it seems they lied to me...... they have made zero effort to get in contact with me about ANY jersey at all.

You know, I'm fine without the Bengaluru FC jersey but if you say you're giving me (or anyone) something... and you don't do it... please don't do that.
    I mean, ya, even if they could not they could have at least told you that they could'nt.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    BFC should keep up the proffesionalism they talk about. Really sad that they did not send what they promised. @chelseaindia. Plz take note of this and try to send one jersey. Its not that he wants it free, he's gonna pay. Just send it across.
    edited January 2014
    U can ask @rudra who is based in bengaluru he also goes for matches of bfc he can buy u a jersey and ship it US to your address than you can pay him
    I'd rather not. This is my thing. I'll just wait till they get jerseys with name/numbers I guess... I can get one without name/number from shop... but I'd rather have name/number