Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited February 2014
    I'm gonna backtrack of what I said.

It's been 1 month since I've ordered the the badge and pin from the Bengaluru FC store. Still no word on their status for my order. They said it takes time to ship internationally but I've been kept out of the loop! Will I have to take this up with my bank? This is really bad customer service on their part. Really getting frustrated.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    edited February 2014
    BFC completed a deal with Puma ,from next season they will wear Puma jersey

Source?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    I'm the source of the Puma deal...I spoke to their marketing girl from Bangalore.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    ASKING SOURCE FROM @gaffertape is like asking FIFA to give source for giving India World cup :P  :-))
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I'm the source of the Puma deal...I spoke to their marketing girl from Bangalore.
    Yep... you "talked" to the marketing girl ;)
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited February 2014
    Call them on phone and stay on phone until they sort it out. Else call your Credit card company to cancel the transaction and tell them that also.
    Dont order through Facebook and dont send money thru Western Union.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points

It's been 1 month since I've ordered the the badge and pin from the Bengaluru FC store. Still no word on their status for my order. They said it takes time to ship internationally but I've been kept out of the loop! Will I have to take this up with my bank? This is really bad customer service on their part. Really getting frustrated.
    Source?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    if you paid the money then bank will not sort this out its b/w you and BFC....isn't there anything like cash on delivery....?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    if you paid the money then bank will not sort this out its b/w you and BFC....isn't there anything like cash on delivery....?
    Depending on who you are with and how your history is, if you can provide proof that you have not recieved anything you could gain the money back OR something else (depending on what the bank says).

Also, this is America... WE CAN SUE!
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    credit card company, call them and cancel the transaction. But if you paid through Debit Card or Money transfer then forget about Money.