TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited August 2013
    Indian team to land in Tajikistan on August 9

http://tinyurl.com/lqfa5rx

Ticket prices are 15 Somoni (Rs.195 aprox) & 10 Somoni (Rs.130 aprox)
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    So they wil get 4 days to get used to d condition
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Before the match Tajik FA has organized a concert program with participation of Tajik pop band [maybe] - Noziyai Karomatullo and Nigina Amonkulovoy.
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    Lets hope atleast some tajik channel telecasts the match and we get online streaming .
  • good luck to team india......
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Koevermans announces 20-member list for Tajikistan Friendly

http://www.the-aiff.com/news-center-details.htm?id=5104
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Alwyn gets rewarded for his poor performance:Misses out on 20 member squad
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That front line scares me. 9 goals between Robin Singh and Dawson Fernandes last season (Fernandes getting 5 of them).<div><br></div><div>Defense is okay for the most part. No Nabi so I would expect Gurjinder Kumar to start at left back which is good for us as this is a friendly and a chance to show to Wim that he is ready to compete for the spot. He will be 24 years old when the next AFC Challenge Cup qualifiers and FIFA World Cup qualifiers return for us so this is a good chance for him.</div><div><br></div><div>I would hope that Denzil Franco has the right-back spot locked down from Nirmal Chettri. While I am not sure about the middle. Arnab Mondal is a sure starter but it is tough to pick between Gouramangi and Raju... they are both bad.</div><div><br></div><div>Midfield I am content with. Lalrindika deserves this call-up and I expect him to start. Mehtab and Clifford can play in the middle while I am guessing we will see (depending on formation) Arata, Francis, or Lenny as the last player.</div><div><br></div><div>Based on Wim's past line-ups I would expect this (4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1):</div><div><br></div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Karanjit Singh</div><div>Denzil Franco - Arnab Mondal - Gouramangi Singh - Gurjinder Kumar</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Mehtab Hossain</div><div>Lenny Rodrigues - Arata Izumi -<span style="font-size: 10pt;"> Clifford Miranda -</span><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> Lalrindika Ralte</span></div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Sunil Chhetri</div><div><br></div><div>Prediction: India loses 2-1 or 2-0. We are weak on the left (not our best players) and our midfield could be better as well (CK Vineeth, Lalkamal Bhowmick, and Sanju Pradhan) while I am expecting Sunil Chhetri to be double-teamed during the match.</div>
  • once again time for International action,make the most of it. We should improve our rankings by playing these teams. Some expected names missing