TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    But this is a friendly and our next big game is in 2015. Would not hurt to try Sandesh if he shows in practice that he is good enough.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    yup i saw him play once last session he was gud..it will be intrestin how he plays for NT...desperately wants ralte and vineeth in startin 11..
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    samiam wrote: »
    Its like someone from those countries saying on their forums "What if they throw stones on the pitch?"

<br><br>why u no understand the distraction of sound?<br>
    <div><br></div><div>One day someone will say Crowd in stadiums shout a lot and that is distracting! so no more fans!</div><div><br></div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Some times some one makes a mistake and then goes on making more mistakes so that He/She doesn't have to admit that He/She made a mistake in the first place.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Some times some one makes a mistake and then goes on making more mistakes so that He/She doesn't have to admit that He/She made a mistake in the first place.

<br><div><br></div><div>I am guilty :).</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Anas has been ill during the break which might explain his not been included
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Lalkamal or Lenny at CDM alongwith Mehtab?? Wim will prefer Lenny... Isnt lalkamal better than lenny?? 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    Lalkamal or Lenny at CDM alongwith Mehtab?? Wim will prefer Lenny... Isnt lalkamal better than lenny?? 

<br><div><br></div><div>Lenny just won the AIFF's best mid and best player award, do you think he will start at the bench?</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Secondly Vineeth or Clifford on left flank?? Or is either of two can play on right instead of francis?? I rate both better than francis. <div>Thirdly, arata or alwyn at CAM??</div><div><br></div>
  • ShebbySBShebbySB 163 Points
    @<;a href="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/profile/57/nameWTHeld"; style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(255, 0, 132); line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">nameWTHeld</a> Bro Alwyn will surely be on the bench & I consider him one of our best talent but the prb with him is that he doesn't have any defensive game as of now though he has very high attacking work rate.He's well suited for the CAM or CF position but not so much in the CM situation.He can come as a super-sub later in the game though.