2013-14 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>Lajong Fc vs Pune FC game in JLN stadium should have been live on 29th...the atmostphere , hysteria etc would be awesum. Indian fans follwoing 1 league for the 1st time on Tv would have been interested to watch the crazy game. But instead we have pale,stale I league live on 28th..sucks!</p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>Agree if the game is at Duler with full crowd the macth woud be interesting to watch live. Bro shillong stadium is 30000 one...many fans even dont get tickets. </p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>Why hold match in Fartoda..where 8000 fans are invisible?</p><p> </p><p>BTW u didnt ans to my qury about Tilak staiudm???</p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    So you also dont know where Tilak stadium is..lol
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    See brother..i follow I league whenever it is after 5 pm or when i am off but dont get time to watch it when it is played at 3pm.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>Isnt it utterly stupid that every Goan games are shown live with miniscule fan base. Fartoda, Duler, Tilak...all in Goa. </p><p> </p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <div><em>Goa get full house in Duler and Tilak</em></div><div><em>and Goan clubs play better football than Shillong teams</em></div><div><em>so if you add both Ten action would choose Goa than Shillong Any day</em></div><div><em>no one like to show poor quality football on pitch wit no fans in stands of Shillong Stadium </em></div><div><em></em> </div><div>This was hilarious and ridiculous!</div><div> </div><div>Everytime i watched game in Goan stadium might be dular or tilak for that matter..i found fans very few and the game boring..honestly speaking. And do not gurantee Goan clubs play better tha shillong club..at least this year. Shillong has good players...so just wait and watch. </div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    5000 or 500000 without out the noise of crowd coming through the TV every game will feel boring. And Ten Action guys dont put any mic to catch that noise.
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@Aslhes...thats why i dont like some of ur post either here in IFN or FB.  Shillong has always 8000 fans in every game. 1000 woule even not be in lowest club matches. </p><p> </p><p>You get offended very often if some truth is spoken about Goan football. BTW my fav club always has been CB...!</p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>I mean above 8000 to 10000 fans above.</p>
This discussion has been closed.