2013-14 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• harry191harry191 89 Points
    edited September 2013
    <P>My take on the folowing teams.</P>
    <P>I think these will be the positions after  24 rounds.</P>
    <P>1)Pune FC : Sleek and sexy fotball .very good coach  This time we are going to make it . i believe,however churchill and dempo will make it tough for us </P>
    <P>2) Churchill Borhters.:  Masters at winning the league,having won 2 years in 3 time</P>
    <P>3)Dempo: Superb players and coach.(I think Dempo only can topple Pune FC form the top post</P>
    <P>4)East Bengal: (New coach, but have the tendency to lose grip on the title)</P>
    <P>5)Salgaockar( Derrick perriera is a master ,in couple of years he would be doing a PFC to salgaockar)</P>
    <P>6)Mohammedan Sporting ( lot os fire power will start like there is no tommorow,hungry for succes, pretty much like Mumbai FC in 2008-09(Mumbai FC was top of th charts for 5 rounds,before losing steam)</P>
    <P>7)Mohun Bagan:No one can help them. again no chance ..they need to get their foucs back,will thump someone 6-0 or likethat,but in the next round wil lose 3-0 to Mumbai fc or randajied.</P>
    <P>8)Sporting Clube de Goa :needs to work  lot,OKAY foreigners,will give tough time to thier goan counterparts </P>
    <P>9) United Sc : no sponsors will make it very diffcult for them .i expect many players leaving in the jan transfer window.</P>
    <P>10)Bengaluru FC: chettri,robin ,new team( but an inexperienced coach both in india or no of years of exp)</P>
    <P>11) Shillong Lajong :( same old story like last year,willmake life horrible for people visiting them ,shillong derby is the one thing i am looking out for. </P>
    <P>12)Rangadjied ( if edmar stays fit ,they will survvive,if not then bye bye)</P>
    <P>13) Mumbai FC ( weakest and the most horrible team right now to watch in the I -league.time wasting tactis finally will come to end this year. )</P>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    <SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT: 10pt/20px 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif"><B>8)Sporting Clube de Goa :needs to work  lot,OKAY foreigners,will give tough time to thier goan counterparts</B></SPAN>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif"><B><BR></B></SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif"><B><BR></B></SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif">let me tell you you have not seen them play yet they are better than Salgaoacar and Churchill and even Dempo at present </SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif">and that too without their foreign players impact</SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif">their Indian players are quick they play so short passing game you will find opponent hard to get ball <BR>against Dempo they passed so much they frustrate every opponent in Goa League</SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif">and suddenly they start moving up with so much pace. <BR><BR>Their main weapon their wing backs <BR></SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV style="FONT: 10pt Arial, Verdana"><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); FONT-FAMILY: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif"><BR></SPAN></DIV>
    <DIV><SPAN style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)"><FONT size=2 face="lucida grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, tahoma, sans-serif"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 20px">this might  be difficult to digest but this team could replicate what sporting clube de goa did between 2005-06</SPAN></FONT><BR><FONT size=2 face="lucida grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, tahoma, sans-serif"><SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 20px">They are Dark horses according to me </SPAN></FONT></SPAN></DIV>
    <BR>Thats what i have quoted,  they are going to frustrate thier goan counterparts,but will be beaten barring odd victory here and ther. they llok good,but they need to mature a loot, they should keep BRUZON for alteast 2years. He is good
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @harry - churchill didnt win it twice in three years - it was salgaocar, dempo and churchilll
  • Goa clubs are strong. only East Benagal and Pune FC can challenge them but I-League is going to stay in Goa. Thats my prediction.<br>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    The league starts anew and from my perspective... I think it's the same. Dempo, East Bengal, Churchhill Brothers and Pune FC are all of the contenders for this season. Bengularu are the dark horse.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited September 2013
    I-league 2013-14 live telecast fixture list till 28th December.

548405_436441506465135_1644793870_n.jpg

1235354_436441526465133_2136793385_n.jpg

Save a copy of these images.
    Don't blame me later if AIFF/Ten Action changes schedule drastically.
  • Are all matches in YBK under flood lights??
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    Are all matches in YBK under flood lights??

The match timings are also there in those images.
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    Are all matches in YBK under flood lights??

The match timings are also there in those images.

<br><div>:) I am more surprised after seeing the timings.:P I was not sure if floodlights of YBK was fixed.   </div>
This discussion has been closed.