2013-14 I-League Round 1: Let the games begin!!!

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Joyptan wrote: »
    rudra wrote: »
    overrated wahid sali is turning into a big flop..both in cfl and now in i league

Overrated is perfect definition of wahid sali.

<br><div><br></div><div>I think some people wanted him as a replacement for nirmal chhetri in national team!! how long this online hyping will go on :)</div>
    <div><br></div><div>Oh god... Nirmal is bad enough.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    If BFC can somehow win this match , that will give their fans the needed urge to come in Stadium for every home match.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sabeeth scores in injury time :)
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
  • FULL TIME. Bengaluru FC 1 Mohun Bagan 1
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">FT : Dempo 0 - 3 Shillong Lajong </span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">FT : Bengaluru FC 1 - 1 Mohun Bagan</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">FT : United SC 2 - 0 Rangdajied FC</span>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I-league 2013-14 Round 1 stats :-

Matches - 6

Win(s) - 4 (Home 1 : 3 Away)

Draw(s) - 2

Goals- 14 (Home 5 : 9 Away) (Indian 3 : 11 Foreigners)

Scorers -

Indian :- John Coutinho (MFC) , Boithang Haokip (SLFC) , C S Sabeeth (MB)

Foreigner :- Darryl Duffy (Sal) , Josimar (MDSP) , James Meyer 2 & Raul Fabiani (Both PFC) , Ogba Kalu (SCG) , Ranti Martins & Eric Brown (Both USC) , Cornell Glen 2 (SLFC) , Sean Rooney (BFC)

Clean Sheet - Salgaocar , United SC , Shilong Lajong.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    everyone was good except gk and the score is 0-3...a bit too much there..anyway we will see
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    People on Bengaluru FC claiming that SOLD OUT tag was false and there were no tickets even when the stands were empty. I guess they are talking about one of the stands that was under renovation or something
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Ronny wrote: »
    I think Lajong had found the perfect striker in Cornell Glen..if he sticks around he could do wonders for Lajong
    <div><br></div><div>Just wait for it... I think we will regress a bit as the season goes on.</div>

NO HE LAJONG WILL REPLACE HIM
    HE IS VERY SLOW AS I SAID EARLIER POST ITS ROY WHO GIFTED THE GOALS
    FREE KICK WAS ROY MISTAKE
    AND TWO GOALS HE WAS OUT OF POSSESSION

GLEN IS SLOW AND HE JUST STAY NEAR GOAL HARDLY MOVE
    <div><br></div><div>That is what I mean though. He was the same in MLS. His best moments in MLS came during the MLS 1.0 era in which the defenders were really crap and all the teams were literally equal. He was able to just wait for the ball to come to him, a few fakes or 1-2s, and he was in. As soon as the teams were able to afford better players and defenders he was expendable and thus useless.</div><div><br></div><div>Teams will get used to him eventually and he will fall from grace.</div>