A twisted question : Most Important position in football

2»

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

sparta
    You need to score just one  goal more  than your opponents, so forwards :) .

You need to stop your oponent scoring more or equal number of goals that what you score. So Defenders.

Also defenders can score goals occationaly but forwards can't defend

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

My theory is about scoring just one more goal than watever your opponent score, so if Prayag can score 10 goals against USFC, they should be able to score 11 and at the end USFC will win 11-10 :P 

Let the opponents score as many goal as they can we will score one more than them :P

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> sparta said:
    > My theory is about scoring just one more goal than watever your opponent score, so if Prayag can score 10 goals against USFC, they should be able to score 11 and at the end USFC will win 11-10 :P 

Let the opponents score as many goal as they can we will score one more than them :P

Normally Mohun Bagan officials think like this when making a team
  • from our NT perspective, I think midfiled position is very important. Because over the years we have had good quality GKs, Strikers, and to some extent few quality defenders. We don't have world class midfielders in our ranks and not all of them together. This season we have as many choices like Apuia, Liston, Brandon, Sahal, Thapa, Ashiuque, Yasir etc. If we build a core midfield around these players, by playing them together for  timw without much tweaking or experimenting, we can have better results for NT.
    dhritiman7
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    We need a solid holding midfielder like Edu, Jaouhu or Borja FF. Half of our problem will be solved. 
    souravindiamunna219777indian_gooner