2013-14 I-League Round 2: Something, something, Bangalore.

Comments

• wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Maaaan. I hate living in USA. Sometimes, I just can't make it. I fell asleep. Ah well.. so I doubt there's anyway to watch the fullmatch? Not like we use to have it before on that one internet site?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    weka wrote: »
    Maaaan. I hate living in USA. Sometimes, I just can't make it. I fell asleep. Ah well.. so I doubt there's anyway to watch the fullmatch? Not like we use to have it before on that one internet site?

<br><div><br></div><div>You are to weak. Here is what I do, it may be useless to you though depending on your life.</div><div><br></div><div>I come home from school on Friday at around 3:05 pm. The next live I-League match is at at least 6 am (more than 15 hours away). If I have work later that night (from 7pm to 11pm) I go to sleep straight away from 3:15 to 6:30 (it is easy as I stay up late till 2 am on most days so I can go to sleep at will). I get up, go to work, come back, and then I basically stay up, lie in bed, and watch the J. League which usually begins at 12-1 am in the East coast of America (streams are easy to find as well). The J. League is a fast and skillful league so it should keep you up for 2 hours. Then, at around 2-3 am, the Chinese league begins or the K League or, on rare occasions, the A-League. Another 2 hours. Finally, from 4-5 am, just watch whatever you can find on stream. Many leagues are on at this point (Russian Premier League for example). Then the I-League begins at 6. Watch, rate, and then go to sleep again when it ends.</div><div><br></div><div>It seems like stupid advice but it works for me. It is even better when I don't have work. I basically come home and sleep till like 8-9 pm. I am then up all night after that without any worries.</div>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited September 2013
    weka wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>You are to weak. Here is what I do, it may be useless to you though depending on your life.</div><div><br></div><div>I come home from school on Friday at around 3:05 pm. The next live I-League match is at at least 6 am (more than 15 hours away). If I have work later that night (from 7pm to 11pm) I go to sleep straight away from 3:15 to 6:30 (it is easy as I stay up late till 2 am on most days so I can go to sleep at will). I get up, go to work, come back, and then I basically stay up, lie in bed, and watch the J. League which usually begins at 12-1 am in the East coast of America (streams are easy to find as well). The J. League is a fast and skillful league so it should keep you up for 2 hours. Then, at around 2-3 am, the Chinese league begins or the K League or, on rare occasions, the A-League. Another 2 hours. Finally, from 4-5 am, just watch whatever you can find on stream. Many leagues are on at this point (Russian Premier League for example). Then the I-League begins at 6. Watch, rate, and then go to sleep again when it ends.</div><div><br></div><div>It seems like stupid advice but it works for me. It is even better when I don't have work. I basically come home and sleep till like 8-9 pm. I am then up all night after that without any worries.</div>

<br><div>Oh, yes. I've definitely done that before. I've watched K-League, Chinese Super League, J-League, I-League, AND Russia Premier League (hi arshavin) in one night before. It was glorious.</div><div><br></div><div>The other night was the first night in a forever that I ever went to sleep and skipped out. I mean there will be TIMES where I might doze off in a match ... but that's rare. I can do it but that day I worked a long shift and I was basically dead when I came home at 11PM and working since 2PM...... so....... yeah</div>
    edited September 2013
    That is tough. That is also what I am worried about next year for when I am at uni. Night classes on a Friday will kill me.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    1235313_221897544637327_855771467_n.jpg United SC's goal scores of last round
  • That is tough. That is also what I am worried about next year for when I am at uni. Night classes on a Friday will kill me.

<br><br>Yes I have done it as a Graduate Student in US. Sleep early and then wake up at 4 AM and then go to University. I was asked by my friends that How I manage to wake up so early. In UK, I-league Indian timings are fine-late morning to early afternoon.<br>
    I actually found I-League in the UK harder to watch surprisingly. Time difference bro.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Watching I-league is much harder in India because of its 2 PM kick-off.
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Watching I-league is much harder in India because of its 2 PM kick-off.

<br><div><br></div><div>On TV? I can understand live but surely it must be like heaven to watch at 2 pm... certainly better than MLS at 2 pm which would be the time at which the EPL would be over for the day (thus I am to used to the quality of the Premier League) and the NFL or College American Football would dominate the airwaves thus killing MLS games to the curb.</div>