2013-14 I-League Round 3: From Rags to First Place.

Comments

• ha,ha.look at the name united sc.if their managmnt hav little brain,they chnge name as siliguri united[ply in kanchnjunga stadum],or kolkata united,this club get some more fans.4 wt purpose thease club running.just shutdown and invite bfc model club
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I-league 2013-14 Round 3 stats :-

Matches - 5

Win(s) - 4 (Home 2 : 2 Away)

Draw(s) - 1

Goals- 11 (Home 6 : 5 Away) (Indian 4 : 7 Foreigners)

Scorers -

Indian :- Lalnunpuia , Sandesh Gadkari (Both for RUFC) , Climax (MFC) , Augustin Fernandes (SAL)

Foreigner :- Beto , Billy Mehmet (Both Dempo) , Kalu (SCG) , Okor (MFC) , John Johnson (BFC) , Darryl Duffy , Claude Gnakpa (Both SAL)

Clean Sheet - Mumbai FC , SCG , Salgaocar , BFC.
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    keralakid wrote: »
    ha,ha.look at the name united sc.if their managmnt hav little brain,they chnge name as siliguri united[ply in kanchnjunga stadum],or kolkata united,this club get some more fans.4 wt purpose thease club running.just shutdown and invite bfc model club

<br><br>They will add the name of sponsor when they get it. Eveready, Chirag, Prayag before their united name.<br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    BFC has one of the best defence in ileague. But the midfield is not upto the mark. All the attacks are through Meyongar and Sunil. It will be difficult to play if one of them has off day. Forwards are ok but need to buckle up a bit. 
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Bengaluru wins again...nice passing from USC but final ball was worst....commentary  and  audio was worst otherwise the game wud hve been very entertaining..
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Will United SC next match getting telecast <div>Dempo and Sal match confirmed to get telecast but i heard United SC moving to kalyani and there they don't have floodlights so will it get telecast ?? </div>

<br><br>Floodlights is not the reason for match not getting telecast. Look at Duler Ground in Mapusa. or Bangalore KSFA Stadium. they dont have floodlights, still matches are being telecast. Last season so many games were shown on TV from Kalyani Stadium for United, MB and EB.<br>
    edited October 2013
    <br><br>Ah well thats a different scenario. The schedule for TV telecast is there on the first post of I-league General discussions. I think I didnt see United game there.<br>
    next round according to new Ten action schedule <div>4 matches will be live</div><div>one of them is USC and Mumbai FC </div><div><br></div><div>OH YES I GOT USED TO NEW NAME OF United Sports CLUB <br>USC </div>

<br><br>Just wait till they get some new sponsor. In the past, their name was Chirag amd Prayag. Next time may be Parag United SC.<br> :P
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    weka wrote: »
    They should let me commentate.. add some Spanish words in there. :P<div><br></div><div>Desperation has set in for United SC. But I'm not complaining.. haha</div>
    <div><br></div><div>You and me bro... lets go to India and just commentate. :)</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Jhon Jhonson and Curtis <div>shows League 2 is better than I league </div>
    <div><br></div><div>Was that not known before they came?</div>