Indian Super League Season 1

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    You would think if we have an indian team with all Goans, we would have won the worldcup. India is still 170th despite having players from there. In the grander scheme of things its all the same shite.
    shankarashindiamohammed_87hassanDeb_Banreddevil87bida 25 munna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    About Goan players being techinically sound compared to rest of India, Zico must have told that to get some hike for next season. :P
    munna219777
  • Lost in Translation...Chill guys, Zico doesn't know English..Maybe it was Armando Colaco translating for him!
    archakfootydipshankarmohammed_87hassanreddevil877negibida 25 dhritiman7
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Why so much fuss about goan players?? Isn't Goa a part of INDIA or you still consider it to be PORTUGESE colony. Please stop the indifferent attitude. @ashlesh I know you love goa. Everybody loves the place to where he belongs to. But, Football is a sport which is based on talent and skill. It does not depend on where you come from. your caste, creed, colour. All this is just RACIST. 
    Goans maybe better than others.  I dont know anything about this and neither would I want to comment on this and get into a controversy. But, the point is that we have seen good players from other parts of the country as well.. But, the point is that we have bigger issues to talk about. We need to talk about how to develop football. WE need to talk about how to engage people with the sport. We fucking need to talk about how to TAKE our beloved country to the god dammit WORLD CUP.

PLEASE STOP THIS!! 
    goalkeeparsamiamArsenalFan700Deb_Bangopiajeeshbida 25 shankarmunna219777mohammed_87hassanspartaand 2 others.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    This sort of maturity where there is banter between supporters on which part of the country is there quality coming from is reserved when the national team has achieved something and there is a high visibility,Support and undisputed No 1 status for football in the country.

Until then fighting over who is better among still a piss poor footballing country doesnt make sense.
    munna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Why this thread still in announcement?
    samiamcoolgagan
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    WHY ARE YOU AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
    samiamjitug1979bida 25 mohammed_87hassan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Giampaolo Pazzini to join Mumbai City FC for next ISL from AC Milan
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i think we should start indian super league2