2013-14 I-League Round 13: True Professionalism Leads the Race.

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Domnic 
    apart from those 5-6 player other r youngster and those will not cost more than 5 crore..so as i guess it is 12 to 13 crore budget...and as i said earlier it is less than EB and MB..
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Teams like EB, MB have to maintain bigger squads as they have to play in competitive Calcutta League as well. Other then I-league, what other tournaments or league BFC or PFC play.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC has a very big budget. 6 players which include 4 foreign and sunil n robin cost them 5-6 crores.
    SUNIL 1.2 Crore
    Robin 35 Laks
    4 foreigners : 2 Crores

Thats 3.55 Cr not 5-6 Crores.....
    Overall less than 6 Cr according last count....

PUNE FC very similar

EAST Bengal & Mohun Bagan have reduced to closer to 10 Crores
    GOAN Clubs also have high budget coz of sheer jumber of senior player's they register for their local league.
    But the lowest budget Goan clun SCdeGoa doing the best...

Spend smart not spend big....Prayag example of how to spend spend and win nothing....

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Kolkata & Goan clubs shud use youngsters in local league and trim the wage bill
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    BFC has a very big budget. 6 players which include 4 foreign and sunil n robin cost them 5-6 crores.
    SUNIL 1.2 Crore
    Robin 35 Laks
    4 foreigners : 2 Crores

Thats 3.55 Cr not 5-6 Crores.....
    Overall less than 6 Cr according last count....

PUNE FC very similar

EAST Bengal & Mohun Bagan have reduced to closer to 10 Crores
    GOAN Clubs also have high budget coz of sheer jumber of senior player's they register for their local league.
    But the lowest budget Goan clun SCdeGoa doing the best...

Spend smart not spend big....Prayag example of how to spend spend and win nothing....

Mumbai Tigers spent lot of money last season. I wonder why? and How?
    :P
    thats wat i'm saying if u hav big budget and that club is participating in club WC surely they can attract gud foreign players and can have best indian players in club so they can fight in WC..
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Anyways, coming back to the game - Great performance by Ram Malik today. Surprised by Christopher's two goals. Odafa still playing selfishly but got 2 assists and a goal, so thats alright i guess.

Sad that Ishan Debnath broke his Shin bone, and the fracture sounds serious
    @gaffertape

r u sure sunil gets 1.2 cr...some said he is gettin 1.5 cr..
  • Anyways, coming back to the game - Great performance by Ram Malik today. Surprised by Christopher's two goals. Odafa still playing selfishly but got 2 assists and a goal, so thats alright i guess.

Sad that Ishan Debnath broke his Shin bone, and the fracture sounds serious
    Is it a shin bone injury? Novy kapadia kept on saying head injury and the player has suffered a concussion( with the cameras placed so poorly, wonder how Novy could see that! ) 
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2013
    Sunil is 3 crores for 2 seasons. He was offered 1.1 Cr by Churchill. But he chose BFC at last minute.

4 foreigners for only 2Cr is really less considering Johnson is there!!!