Football Masala!!!

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    I am part of two chelsea group/forum. No said cuevas is 'far from unknown' or any thing like that in those two. Anyway cuevas is signed for U21 team he won't be our first team player.

Our 'far from unknown' 20 year old player who scored 33 goals in two season in League 1 (which isn't League 2) goes on loan.

<br><div><br></div><div>When did I say Lukaku was unknown? I would never say that, he is far from unknown. I knew who he was even before he went to Chelsea, he was always a big prospect.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    When did I say that you said Lukaku is a 'far from unknown' player? I just gave an example.
    When did I say that you said Lukaku is a 'far from unknown' player? I just gave an example.

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont know, I am just getting frustrated as all. Listen, I am just going to say this straight up... Yaya is not unknown, he is known to every French football observer, he is known by everyone who follows world youth football, and now he is starting to be known among the rest.</div>
    That means he is an Unknown player for the World football.

<br><div><br></div><div>The unknown in the original picture though represents a guy like Carl Jenkinson... a guy who was a League 1 player who has barely done anything in professional football and who has spent time in the amateurs.</div><div><br></div><div>It does not represent a player like Yaya, a guy with 8 caps in Ligue 1 and 10 goals to his name in the 2nd Division.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

<br><div><br></div><div>The unknown in the original picture though represents a guy like Carl Jenkinson... a guy who was a League 1 player who has barely done anything in professional football and who has spent time in the amateurs.</div><div><br></div><div>It does not represent a player like Yaya, a guy with 8 caps in Ligue 1 and 10 goals to his name in the 2nd Division.</div>
     <br><div><br></div><div>I am sure people who keep intense focus on league 1 knew Carl Jenkinson, and thus, he wasn't an unknown player as well! :P</div>
    edited July 2013
    @Arsenalfan Ok! He is Unknown to me.

Did I win now or do u have more steam left?
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    @Arsenalfan Ok! He is Unknown to me.

Did I win now or do u have more steam left?

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Its not a matter of winning, I just want to get the bloody definition of "amateur" out of the fucking way. You and bloody Rudra may play your shity games with me but I dont fucking care.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">This guy has been known for a long time since breaking into the Auxerre first-team and he has done well with them and has earned good reviews. Yes, the news around him has blown up since coming to Arsenal but he was a known player before hand as well.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Jenkinson is different Rudra is which no one from League 1 even knew him, he was completely unknown back then because he barely even played with Charlton back then. He was sent on loan for the majority of time to lower division teams. That was a complete surprise but this kid is not a complete surprise. He has been known since 2010...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.uefa.com/under17/news/newsid=1492231.html</font></div>;
    edited July 2013
    Yaya Sanogo is known from 27th January 1993
    . to his parents.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    how did they sign Jenkinson if no one knew him :P