Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't know what is sadder... getting a job from craigslist or facebook?
    munna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Arthur papas eleco this kind of coaches generally use job in India as a ladder to get better jobs ..kind of time pass ...Stephen is the only one who seriously taking India job and look like loyal ...he really wants to improve India that's why he left higher ranked nation for India ...let eleco leave ....gori chamri
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    I don't find anything wrong with Eelco's ambition. We all know the frivolous nature of the officials and I doubt his contract will be extended especially after losing in the derby. Yes he could have been more discreet but the social networking websites were created for networking only.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Linkden was created for this kind of networking... facebook not really and if you are, be a lot more discreet. Now the fans know that something is going on.

He is stupid.
    bida 25
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Eelco could've replied via inbox...why make it public ?
    Has always been very naive when it cime to Facebook

As for Stephen Constantine being serious....dont kid yourself @preetam..

He didn't get paid at his last job properly...and look at the story of his replacement ! !
    If SC is so committed to India...why is he off to Cyprus next week when the I-League begins and so does the U19 i-League..

He thinks he has done his job and can chill till June...
    should be at every I league and AFC game from now till June...not tweating about U23 and retweating Football Edge ayers achievements
    AKBEastBengalPridearchakreddevil87
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited March 2015
    I hate @gaffertape for his reality checks which are the ugly truth thereby breaking someone's hope... here it was of @preetam
    ArsenalFan700preetamgaffertapeDeb_Banarchakreddevil87AKB
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    I think Eelco knows he wont be retained. Anyways, this team was built by Armando and he alone would get the maximum curses for the results. And he sure deserves it! 

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Anthony Wolfe looks to be out for the season, dislocated shoulder that might need surgery to repair his tendons...
    hopes for SCdeGoa fade away with him
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29289 Points
    Indian transfer news :

* Naymar Jr to join Mumbai city on 3 months contract for
    transfer fee of 160 million Nepali rupees

* Robin Singh to join Real Madrid to replace old Ronaldo

* Savio Mandera appointed new head coach of Germany

* Indian Messi Rakish Messi agree to join FC Barcelona on
    exchange for Lional messi to Mohammedan sporting.

* Dika trys to join Manchester United but is rejected to
    LVG after finding his real age to be 89.
    Ronnybida 25 debarghya89EastBengalPridemohammed_87hassanreddevil87kuldeep007
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Robin Singh has been nominated for Arjuna Award for his fantastic ability to aim for the eye of the fish instead of the goal which sets him apart from No.9s across the world. 

Leo Bertos is participating as the top seed in the next Australian national athletic event in the 100 metre sprint run category. His coach Mama (Tulunga) has just revealed.

Milan Susak successfully turned 3 times in yesterday's I-League match in Shillong without injuring himself. 

Lalrindika Ralte whose nickname is "Dika" has decided to remove the "a" as per the suggestion of his astrologer. That would apparently keep him in the U-23 category for another 2 years.

Arthur Papas and Armando Colaco are the latest to be summoned by CBI in connection with chat fund related scams. 

In the next season of I-League, Dempo, Salgaocar and whatever is left of Sporting and Churchill, are combining together their resources and fielding a Goa United FC named club. Zico has been announced as a coach. 

Mohun Bagan president Mr. Swapan Sadhan Bose (Tutu) has claimed he has attained immortality. When asked by reporters, East Bengal supremo Kalyan Mazumdar retorted, it was only after he loaned the formula to Mr. Bose a year ago. 

Roman Abrahamovic today announced that he now owns 51% in East Bengal Football Team. A joint press conference is to be held in London with the Russian tycoon, Debabrata Sarkar (Nitu), Indian PM and the Russian President Putin today evening which will reveal more details about the deal.

Jindal Steel Group announced their takeover of Liverpool FC. 

Reports of increasing illegal immigrants from Spain are coming from Kolkata. Mamata Banerjee will lead a street agitation against it while Saurav Ganguly has been missing from the city.
    reddevil87goalkeeparAKBkuldeep007
This discussion has been closed.